• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Application form:
·Minecraft username: Sideswipe001
·Age 13
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty Wins: 204 Out Of: 1700 and something
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play Like To Play: Don't mind Dont Like: Dont Mind
·Skype name/Do you use optifine? skype name: philip121234 Optifine? yes
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.) Regular
·Been banned?(for?) Nope
plz reply at all, even if its a decline

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
I know it's hard when your wife leaves you, but you will get through these hard times and go and find another wife, agreed?
Son, you are to young to understand "adult matters"
Now continue revising. ;)

Hootie14

Platinum
Reaction score
It's a 100% legitimate reason, he left me :(
Although I may have left you for now, I still do have the ability to return when I feel as if I have completed what I left mod to finish. Who knows, you may see me back in about 4 months.

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Although I may have left you for now, I still do have the ability to return when I feel as if I have completed what I left mod to finish. Who knows, you may see me back in about 4 months.
:D
YAY
<333
I know it's hard when your wife leaves you, but you will get through these hard times and go and find another wife, agreed?
o.0

friedfred

Career
Reaction score
·Minecraft username: SmooShtex/friedfred
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty: SmooShtex: 18/97/12h,54m,18s/473, friedfred: 92/2176/1w,1d,22h,51m,49s/455
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play: Breeze Island, TSG2/ Fallen Empire, Avarcia
·Skype name/Do you use optifine?: friedfredproductions/yes
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.):Regular
·Been banned?(for?):no

Reaction score
·Minecraft username EaTernaLxDreamZZ
·Age 14
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty won 134, total 1632, time 6d18h33m
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play Vallyside, breeze, sg4 dont like to play sg3, sg2 fallen empire
·Skype name/Do you use optifine? steeden13 and yes
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.) Donator
·Been banned?(for?) never been band

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
·Minecraft username: Gunnishone
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty: 74/I can't go online right now, so I can't check, around 750/3d23h11m4s/1119
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play: SG4, Valleyside University, Avaricia, Demon's Breeze, Freeze Island/SG3, Destiny's Shiver, TSG2, etc.
·Skype name/Do you use optifine? Croe has me/Yes I do, and I have donated $10 for an Optifine Cape.
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.) Iron Donor.
·Been banned?(for?) I have never been banned.

To be honest I feel that Phoenix, Blitz and Apex are the only "mature" clans at the moment. I wish there was a slightly worse clan that was still professional and mature, but I can't seem to find one. That's why I'd really love to join Apex. I know I don't quite meet the requirement of 100 wins, but I'm getting there.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
·Minecraft username: Gunnishone
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty: 74/I can't go online right now, so I can't check, around 750/3d23h11m4s/1119
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play: SG4, Valleyside University, Avaricia, Demon's Breeze, Freeze Island/SG3, Destiny's Shiver, TSG2, etc.
·Skype name/Do you use optifine? Croe has me/Yes I do, and I have donated $10 for an Optifine Cape.
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.) Iron Donor.
·Been banned?(for?) I have never been banned.

To be honest I feel that Phoenix, Blitz and Apex are the only "mature" clans at the moment. I wish there was a slightly worse clan that was still professional and mature, but I can't seem to find one. That's why I'd really love to join Apex. I know I don't quite meet the requirement of 100 wins, but I'm getting there.
Did you just call Phoenix mature? : o

Silly Gunish-ONE <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci