• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Annoying Traps

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Guys if ur ever stuck /suicide -_- there u died ur out and free
Noobs won't do this, and even if they would they won't see it because we don't have noobs that don't know that on these forums. And you don't have to /suicide if you think you have a chance of winning.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Any trap that simply leaves you sitting in a hole the entire game serves no purpose, and I can agree with this.

In Survival Kingdom, I don't know if the holes are intended, but I've been stuck in 9 multiple traps that have left me sitting in a hole the entire game. 3 of them being real traps, the other 6 being random holes in the ground. But, in the end they all make me sit there and wonder: "Should I just commit suicide? But no, I don't want to, I worked hard for all of this stuff."

Traps that kill you straight away are a lot more hilarious, anyway.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Any trap that simply leaves you sitting in a hole the entire game serves no purpose, and I can agree with this.

In Survival Kingdom, I don't know if the holes are intended, but I've been stuck in 9 multiple traps that have left me sitting in a hole the entire game. 3 of them being real traps, the other 6 being random holes in the ground. But, in the end they all make me sit there and wonder: "Should I just commit suicide? But no, I don't want to, I worked hard for all of this stuff."

Traps that kill you straight away are a lot more hilarious, anyway.
But wouldn't the reduction of them on maps like that be fine? Having a couple there isn't that annoying in my opinion...

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
But wouldn't the reduction of them on maps like that be fine? Having a couple there isn't that annoying in my opinion...
That's kind of my point, at least reduce some of them, I don't want to be constantly watching the floor, and inspecting every building I go in before I do anything.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
That's kind of my point, at least reduce some of them, I don't want to be constantly watching the floor, and inspecting every building I go in before I do anything.
OK. Because everyone has been saying it annoys them and they want it completely removed, and then I say that. Then they don't reply :(

mgf4

Experienced
Reaction score
The worst one is on dry bone valley were there is a chest with full diamond enchanted armor but if you get the chest you cant get out.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
The worst one is on dry bone valley were there is a chest with full diamond enchanted armor but if you get the chest you cant get out.
But you get full diamond enchanted armour... You win...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci