• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Annoying Traps

d4rkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
You want us to find all the traps in MCSG and remove them? Ain't anyone got time fo dat.

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
i agree. traps that kill instantly are fair but ones that just make you wait aren't.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Does anyone else like it when you can actually live when you get stuck in some traps? What if you're winning? I understand why you wouldn't like them, but I think the reduction of them is a good enough solution...

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Does anyone else like it when you can actually live when you get stuck in some traps? What if you're winning? I understand why you wouldn't like them, but I think the reduction of them is a good enough solution...
Well, I don't like them because of nubs that have nothing but sit there forever. But I respect those that take the honorable way out, either by suicide or invisible fire like RandomMan.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, I don't like them because of nubs that have nothing but sit there forever. But I respect those that take the honorable way out, either by suicide or invisible fire like RandomMan.
Or the amazing RC that lights himself on fire even when he isn't in traps? :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci