• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Annoying huahwi threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Hey there!

Huawhi is gone. Is he coming back? Nobody knows, and if nobody knows why he left and when he's coming back, and people hate being confused.

People will do anything to get to the bottom of things like this, and to be able to call themselves "the person who solved the mystery".

Thing is, none of us know for sure. It's fun to guess, and try to come up with your scenarios, but most of them are all in the comments on Huawhi's latest video :p

Making threads about his disappearance has been done before, but so has making threads about making threads about his disappearance (thread-ception). Though this possibly leaves room for valid discussion, practically all discussion has been had- the Huawhi well has been drained to the last drop.

The "where is Huawhi" threads are annoying, but they will be locked. Bothersome, yes, but ignorable, definitely.

For all of these reasons; Thread Locked.

I hope I don't look like a buzz-kill- this decision was made based on the repetitive factor of all these threads, and the simple "yes or no" discussion.

Feel free to contact me with any further questions- I'd be happy to help you out! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci