• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Annoying huahwi threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEhlien

Survivor
Reaction score
Lately the forums have had a lot of threads posted about the disappearance of huahwi. Some are posts from people speculating on what they think happened to him, and some are troll threads with the joke that we have all heard a million times (umg guise i know wat hapen 2 huawi, he died from cold hand xD lelel). These threads are pointless. If you are thinking about making one of these threads, stop.

• We've all heard the same joke over and over again, it's getting old.
  • We can't know for sure what happened to him until we hear directly from him.
  • These threads do not belong as an individual post on the forums, if you really want to say something about cold hands, say it to a friend over Skype, teamspeak, or make it your status.

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
I, for one am sick of seeing these Huahwi threads over and over again. They're just everywhere and I am sick of it.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
U just made one...
Lmao
He probs just did YouTube for the money, way easier then actually working.
He did say he did YT only for VIP because he was a "Cheap Asian"
His words not mine

TheEhlien

Survivor
Reaction score
U just made one...
Lmao
He probs just did YouTube for the money, way easier then actually working.
I made a post asking people to stop making the kinds of posts that I talked about.

Reaction score
For one thing, I don't really give a damn, wether huahwi left or not. I wasn't one of those people that would watch pvp youtubers, cause you quickly grab on to "Their own" PvP style, which I would rather have my own pvp style

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Threads complaining about huahwi threads are starting to be more common and annoying than huahwi threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci