• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

An unban idea

Do you like the idea of having to buy an unban in MCSG?

• Old Spice is on a horse. (Yes)

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • Old Spice uses Axe Body Spray. (No)

Votes: 33 70.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpidersFTW

Diamond
Reaction score
I personally think it's a good idea. It will teach hackers not to hack, It will also give them a second chance. They screwed up, they should be allowed a second chance. But yo should raise the price.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
I personally think it's a good idea. It will teach hackers not to hack, It will also give them a second chance. They screwed up, they should be allowed a second chance. But yo should raise the price.
You get a week ban, then a permaban. That is two chances, why should someone be given 4?

I would lose quite a bit of respect for this community if a system like this were implemented.

SpidersFTW

Diamond
Reaction score
You get a week ban, then a permaban. That is two chances, why should someone be given 4?

I would lose quite a bit of respect for this community if a system like this were implemented.
I know, it was just a thought if they were to add it.

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'd say:
First ban: 1 Week
Second ban: Perma but you can buy yourself free.
Third ban: Perma but you ...etc...

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If you're perma-banned, your perma-banned. Again however, who is going to explain to their parents, "I need money to get unbanned because I was hacking in a video-game?"
Maybe their parents won't be happy and they'll learn a lesson.

Gustyy

Platinum
Reaction score
Then people will pay LeafyGreenTea to get him unbanned!

_Reevesdrums_

Platinum
Reaction score
I like the idea, the problem is that you're then discriminating who can get unbanned by their financial state or the generosity of their parents.
It would work if everyone was paying for their own unbans, but I assume a lot of the community lives of their mum or dad :)

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
This doesn't seem like a very effective way to prevent hackers in my opinion. To show this, I present... Story Time!

A child gets put in time-out for disobeying their mother's rule. The child is annoyed, but soon realizes why their actions were wrong. The child's time-out is lifted, and they are allowed to play again. Problem (hopefully) resolved!

A child gets put in time-out for disobeying their mother's rule. The mother tells the child that they may be removed from time-out if they do 20 jumping jacks. The child proceeds to do as many jumping jacks as possible in as short amount of time as possible, and is let out. The child then learns that they can do whatever they want, at the price of 20 jumping jacks. Problem not solved.

Sorry if these examples seem like they were written by a sleeping 16 year-old. They were. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci