• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

An Alternative Voting System: Raffle Voting

What is your favorite voting system?

• Total voters

blotz_g2

Diamond
Reaction score
I do my like this idea, because clans are a big part of mcsg, and there are certain maps to scrim on, and Clan battle on, so when we find a server, and one random votes something like vids cova, instead of valley side, it can win sometimes, and then we have to find a new server.

bamsarfield

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't really like these new voting systems because some maps will never be played or maybe some maps will always be unlucky and maps that people want to play all not always be played. (if that makes scene)

Revolosity

Platinum
Reaction score
I mean I can see how the Raffle voting came into play. I like the idea of giving everyone an equal chance to get the map that they desire. I think that we should go back to the older voting system to where the map with the most votes wins. Because Some people buy donor for a reason and of of those reasons is for more votes. My other suggestion is maybe if you did stick to a raffle type vote that maybe have donor ranks votes be worth a little more when it comes to the odds of the map winning. I dont know just a thought. Ive just been in to many games where a map may have 30 votes and then there is a map with 1 vote and that map wins. I will say that whatever you do choose will be the right call, I support the staff 100% and trust their judgement. Thank you.

Patrified

Career
Reaction score
Instead of completely getting rid of the new voting system why don't you guys range it. Why not on the Middle board there can be raffle voting then on the right and left it can be the old voting system.

Valafia

Survivor
Reaction score
mind you. 6.4%.. if its randomized. that means there will be like SG4 and the fallen collossi wins 20% of the time.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
I don't really like these new voting systems because some maps will never be played or maybe some maps will always be unlucky and maps that people want to play all not always be played. (if that makes scene)
The point of raffle voting is just that, to help less-played maps be played more.

bamsarfield

Platinum
Reaction score
I mean I can see how the Raffle voting came into play. I like the idea of giving everyone an equal chance to get the map that they desire. I think that we should go back to the older voting system to where the map with the most votes wins. Because Some people buy donor for a reason and of of those reasons is for more votes. My other suggestion is maybe if you did stick to a raffle type vote that maybe have donor ranks votes be worth a little more when it comes to the odds of the map winning. I dont know just a thought. Ive just been in to many games where a map may have 30 votes and then there is a map with 1 vote and that map wins. I will say that whatever you do choose will be the right call, I support the staff 100% and trust their judgement. Thank you.
good Idea I can see where you are coming from (congratulations relovosity)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci