• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

American Clans and Hispanic Clans

Should clans that speak different languages be easier to differentiate?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
I honestly don't see too much of a reason for this to be implemented. EU clans have always had problems with communicating with clans that don't speak English.

As y'all play on the US servers, I don't see why there would be a need to add another sub-forum with it.
Lazy af. This is needed to be implemented because half the time we don't know who is who. Last time I checked, you don't play in the us community so you have no idea how confusing this is. I suggest you rethink your answer and add something that can help organize.

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
Lazy af. This is needed to be implemented because half the time we don't know who is who. Last time I checked, you don't play in the us community so you have no idea how confusing this is. I suggest you rethink your answer and add something that can help organize.
I've had my fair share of time playing in US clans - that's besides the point.
It's not necessarily because we're "lazy" but more that I personally don't think it's needed and would just bulk up our clans and teams section.
As it's all up for discussion (at our next meeting) I have no official say but that's my opinion on the matter : ^)

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
I've had my fair share of time playing in US clans - that's besides the point.
It's not necessarily because we're "lazy" but more that I personally don't think it's needed and would just bulk up our clans and teams section.
As it's all up for discussion (at our next meeting) I have no official say but that's my opinion on the matter : ^)
It wouldn't bulk up anything. It would actually help organize the us section. Just because they play on the us server doesn't mean theyre American. I hope you bring it up because no mods normally do.

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
It wouldn't bulk up anything. It would actually help organize the us section. Just because they play on the us server doesn't mean theyre American. I hope you bring it up because no mods normally do.
There isn't enough time to discuss stuff like this at a mod meeting. That's why we have senior staff meetings which can help us focus on these things.

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
Clicked on this thread expecting some kind of racist idea tbh lmao
Anyway, wouldn't hispanic clans threads be in Spanish? If so, this idea would save you at most 3 clicks:
1: Right click
2: Open link in new tab
3: Close tab

It's really not that big a deal is it? Just seems kinda lazy and unnecessary.

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
Clicked on this thread expecting some kind of racist idea tbh lmao
Anyway, wouldn't hispanic clans threads be in Spanish? If so, this idea would save you at most 3 clicks:
1: Right click
2: Open link in new tab
3: Close tab

It's really not that big a deal is it? Just seems kinda lazy and unnecessary.
Well if the thread owner were allowed to put a tag saying their language I could check a bunch of threads at a glance rather then waiting for my slow computer to load up every single page :c

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci