• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

American Clans and Hispanic Clans

Should clans that speak different languages be easier to differentiate?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
I would say in the US the amount of clans that speak Spanish is equal to the amount of clans that speak English.

In my opinion, it's probably getting annoying for people trying to join a clan or people that want to challenge a clan that speak their language. Most of the time you can't tell if a clan speaks English or Spanish just based on the title.

I'm not saying that Spanish and American clans shouldn't battle or interact each other, but, a lot of the time people are looking on the forum for a clan they can communicate with. As of now both are mixed into the US Clans section and I think it would be nice if there was a way to easily differentiate them from each other.

Maybe add a little symbol showing the clans language which can be set by the operator when editing or creating the thread. Or just make a whole other section. Those are just some ideas.

Tell me what you think, should the two types of clans be easier to distinguish? If I see anyone say, "racist" I will assume they wish to squabble with me.

Last edited:

J

District 13
Reaction score
I believe this was something mods discussed when I was still a moderator, it was something that would be considered but I don't believe it ever got around to be implemented as there was various troubles with it.

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
MOTHER I SUMMON THEE TO SQUABBLE WITH THOU DJ_QUIK
I believe this was something mods discussed when I was still a moderator, it was something that would be considered but I don't believe it ever got around to be implemented as there was various troubles with it.
o:

Last edited by a moderator:

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
Hive has a feature just like this on their forums, which makes it easier for people to find clans that they can communicate with. I wouldn't have a problem with this at all.

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
Moved to "MCGamer Feature Suggestions"

I would love to see something like this be implemented into the forums. I'll be sure to mention it :^)

NagolGames

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
Moved to "MCGamer Feature Suggestions"

I would love to see something like this be implemented into the forums. I'll be sure to mention it :^)

NagolGames
I'm sorry but I have to call you out on this. You're a great mod and all but I doubt you will ever talk to any higher ranker or brim it up in a meeting. All the staff say that but do nothing about it.

75% of the "us" clans are Mexican clans. There should be a North American tab instead of us, put a Sub tab "US" and "Spanish"

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I have to call you out on this. You're a great mod and all but I doubt you will ever talk to any higher ranker or brim it up in a meeting. All the staff say that but do nothing about it.

75% of the "us" clans are Mexican clans. There should be a North American tab instead of us, put a Sub tab "US" and "Spanish"
Well, I wrote it down in my notes that I make for our staff meetings. So yes, I will indeed be bringing it up at the next meeting. When I say that I am going to mention something, I stick to that and I will be bringing it up at the next meeting.

If you have things that you have concerns about, feel free to voice them in a message with me here on the forums and I will see what I can do. Alright?

NagolGames

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
Well, I wrote it down in my notes that I make for our staff meetings. So yes, I will indeed be bringing it up at the next meeting. When I say that I am going to mention something, I stick to that and I will be bringing it up at the next meeting.

If you have things that you have concerns about, feel free to voice them in a message with me here on the forums and I will see what I can do. Alright?

NagolGames
I bet you are going to "bring them up". What happened to the clan community? We have been completely ignored for the past I don't know, 8 months or longer. The US community is dead if you check. I can only count of 3 maybe 4 active good clans. I hope you right that down on your notes to :)

Drizzzy

Tribute
Reaction score
So for a while now I would say the amount of clans that speak Spanish is equal to the amount of clans that speak English.

In my opinion, it's probably getting annoying for people trying to join a clan or people that want to challenge a clan that speak their language. Most of the time you can't tell if a clan speaks English or Spanish just based on the title.

I'm not saying that Spanish and American clans shouldn't battle or interact each other, but, a lot of the time people are looking on the forum for a clan they can communicate with. As of now both are mixed into the US Clans section and I think it would be nice if there was a way to easily differentiate them from each other.

Maybe add a little symbol showing the clans language which can be set by the operator when editing or creating the thread. Or just make a whole other section. Those are just some ideas.

Tell me what you think, should the two types of clans be easier to distinguish? If I see anyone say, "racist" I will assume they wish to squabble with me.
Damn, supporting this.

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
I bet you are going to "bring them up". What happened to the clan community? We have been completely ignored for the past I don't know, 8 months or longer. The US community is dead if you check. I can only count of 3 maybe 4 active good clans. I hope you right that down on your notes to :)
its not his fault ?

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
I honestly don't see too much of a reason for this to be implemented. EU clans have always had problems with communicating with clans that don't speak English.

As y'all play on the US servers, I don't see why there would be a need to add another sub-forum with it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci