• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Alpine Ridge

Would you like to see Alpine Ridge on McGamer?

• Total voters
Reaction score
This might just be me and my OCD or whatever but the block variation in some areas is very mixed (Especially in the last screenshot) there doesn't seem to be a particular block palette to the buildings that have a similar purpose.

I'm really bad at explaining things sorry xD But I love the layout and concept!

Epo

Survivor
Reaction score
This might just be me and my OCD or whatever but the block variation in some areas is very mixed (Especially in the last screenshot) there doesn't seem to be a particular block palette to the buildings that have a similar purpose.

I'm really bad at explaining things sorry xD But I love the layout and concept!
Haha yeah I need to work on that edge of the map there I'll make it look pretty ;D

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm going to be completely honest here, I think McGamer has enough maps like this. A forest, some city and some random houses and structures around the map. It doesn't really stand out from the rest, and it looks like a mash up of Alaskan Village and a bunch of other maps.
I also don't really understand what the theme of this map is supposed to be. I'm not saying it's a bad map, as a lot of the stuff looks really nice, I just think it's far too similar to other maps.

Braian

Survivor
Reaction score
Such a beautiful and detailed map! I LOVE IT! Can't wait to see it on the MCGamer servers :D

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This looks oddly familiar for some reason. It resembles a map I remember seeing in a clan battle series a couple summers ago. Either way, it's pretty good ^.^

prestomesto

Experienced
Reaction score
This sort of reminds me of Estyr and Shady Hollow combined. Nice work :)

WingsNThings

Tribute
Reaction score
Looks awesome, I just don't like the way the block variation on the beaches look, i think it would be better to just be a gravel/sand beach

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci