• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Alpine Ridge

Would you like to see Alpine Ridge on McGamer?

• Total voters

Epo

Survivor
Reaction score
Alpine Ridge

Lead Builder’s:

Epo | EponaRider & Zexority

Minor Builder’s:

SuperxAndrew

ReignOfPowerade

BAPMBW

CubedFruits

Game type: SurvivalGames

Map description

The test was ready. The selected players spawned in, all observing the simulated world. It’s quietness and tranquility was unsettling. Their every movements being watched, recorded, and analyzed became apparent after seeing the many cameras littering the city. Why they were being watched was unbeknownst to them but the knowledge of only one victor surviving was hardwired into their brains. “It’s all apart of the game,” each player echoed, reminding themselves that none of it was real. Thunder rattling in the distance was the only sound that resonated within the barren city. The games have begun.

Screenshots:

Map Specifics:

*Hidden Rooms & Multiple puzzles

*265 Block Radius

*Around 250 Chests

*Spawn Cords X=3 Y=41 Z=638

*MAP DOWNLOAD SOON TO COME!*

I, EponaRider & Zexority agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (Map Maker) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Last edited:

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
This looks great. Do you need help with any finishing touches? I'm really interested and I want to help. :) PM me.

~Vanth

FLAMEdex

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It actually looks pretty good, everything looks nice and neat and well set out. But in my opinion the last screenshot's area looks a little plain, maybe spice that area up a bit with some extra detail to the terrain. Over all it looks like a very nice map to play on, and would include a good pvp experience as the map is laid out well. I hope to see this map on the servers some time soon ;)
Btw, nice description ;)

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
some places is a bit open i love the buildings but its just a bit open for me get some more trees on some places and detail this would be the perfect map hope i can also make a map with you soon your a pretty cool guy GL in the future

-Gulemann From Helix :)

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
When I say that this map is quality, I mean it! I've obviously seen my fair share of maps, and few compare to the organization/playability/detail of this one. Well thought out, amazingly built, I could see this map having a lasting impact for a very long time.

I know AlpakaWhacker probably gets tired of being tagged in this kind of stuff, but trust me, this is a must see!

SuperMCSam

Career
Reaction score
Looks sweet! Buildings could be improved IMO, but you're the builders here XD good project Andrew. Looking forward to playing on it <3

Epo

Survivor
Reaction score
It actually looks pretty good, everything looks nice and neat and well set out. But in my opinion the last screenshot's area looks a little plain, maybe spice that area up a bit with some extra detail to the terrain. Over all it looks like a very nice map to play on, and would include a good pvp experience as the map is laid out well. I hope to see this map on the servers some time soon ;)
Btw, nice description ;)
Haha, CubedFruits wrote that amazing description. And I think you're right I will work on the terrain on that side of the map and make it look better!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci