• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

All servers going down for map resets, plugin updates, + more (updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

riley9989

Tribute
Reaction score
i hope the new cheat system works there were about 8 hackers on us28 just recently but i couldnt record any of them, unfortunately. :mad: :(

Kilm33

Spectator
Reaction score
OH MAN! can't wait for the new stuff to go up for the servers its going to be way better just you watch!

3Crowns

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm excited to see how this bounty system will work out.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
After working on fixing some updates we found some more instabilities where we cannot push this update to the servers today. We will shoot for tomorrow as we need to be sure everything is working. Sorry for the delay!

guggex8

Career
Reaction score
I think the best you can do is reinstal minecraft.
Btw, this thread isn't for problems, next time please make a new thread. :)
I only posted it here because i thought it maybe had something to do with the new update (somehow...) The only thing i needed to do was restarting minecraft to fix it... (And I didn't install any mods right before i wasn't able to see right arms... :S anyhow it is fixed now :p but thanks for the tips anyway ^_^)

And the new update sounds awesome! :D

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Chad when i was playing the survival games some guy was using speed hacks his name was Achenew or Achnew .
please ban him i hate hackers .
Hey, thanks for reporting the hacker, unfortunate the moderators can't ban everyone just because someone says it is a hacker.
Please record it next time and post a video at the report section. :)

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
But wait what happens when you get disoconnected by the server, not by yourself, because that happens to me all the time. Will i lose points?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci