• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

All servers going down for map resets, plugin updates, + more (updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

guggex8

Career
Reaction score
i don't know if it was only me or if it is a game related bug.. but i couldn't see anyones right arm the last 2 games i just played.. (i didn't even see my arm... :O) any answers?

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
i don't know if it was only me or if it is a game related bug.. but i couldn't see anyones right arm the last 2 games i just played.. (i didn't even see my arm... :O) any answers?
I think the best you can do is reinstal minecraft.
Btw, this thread isn't for problems, next time please make a new thread. :)

Nemes1S_

Spectator
Reaction score
Chad when i was playing the survival games some guy was using speed hacks his name was Achenew or Achnew .
please ban him i hate hackers .

UltimaGW

Spectator
Reaction score
I have a pretty big issue with the bounty "betting" system. People who hack will get even more points for hacking, which is a big issue... People will be betting on the person with the highest points, and since I have a DECENT amount of points, that tends to be me, and i barely ever win. This new system that treats backing out and all that as a kill will help me get better, but sometimes a person crashes, and that's not fair to them if they crash, so maybe make it so it only counts as a kill if someone has hit them in a certain period of time?

CarPet300

Spectator
Reaction score
There is a glitch in this current build of the plugin that has empty chests that have never been taken.

BikerboyAJC

Tribute
Reaction score
Really looking forward to it, I would be playing it today but apparently 2-day shipping isn't 2 days and i am gonna have to wait longer until I can replace my PSU and get back on these servers.

Blizzardbow

Survivor
Reaction score
Looks interesting and fun. But I think that AntiCheat works better than NoCheatPlus. And the voting system is great. Hope map 3 comes out soon!

LemonBro3

Tribute
Reaction score
I love of everything about the new update, except the bounty system. It seems like you are really just wasting points on other people. Like, who would want to waste the points they earned on someone that they might not know and not get anything in return for it. It seems pretty redundant to me. Maybe add something on to that plugin so that you get rewarded back if the player wins.

For example, if I bet 50 on Jimmy and he wins, maybe I could get 2x that back, or 1.5x of it. Once again, betting on someone, and they win, without getting something in return sounds really pointless and stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci