• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aera [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
Aww Native, I wanna join so bad, but Exodus is going too well. Scrim once you get enough?
Cheerleader? ;)

Claqy

Gold
Reaction score
Name or IGN: Claq
Donor: Gold
Time Zone: PST
Paragraph: So i want to join this clan because right now theres clans that are stacked already or dont need players because 0f there roster already full. Also i want to be apart of a can with great leaders that wont be biased to players. Finally Native (Eternity) was probally my favorite clan it was fun competive and all out amamzing and i want to be a part of another clan made my Native, and if Native picked techaton as a owner i know thats a good descion.

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
Name or IGN: Claq
Donor: Gold
Time Zone: PST
Paragraph: So i want to join this clan because right now theres clans that are stacked already or dont need players because 0f there roster already full. Also i want to be apart of a can with great leaders that wont be biased to players. Finally Native (Eternity) was probally my favorite clan it was fun competive and all out amamzing and i want to be a part of another clan made my Native, and if Native picked techaton as a owner i know thats a good descion.
Recommended, great pvp skills :p

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
VIP. But really, good luck. This should go far. Native is an awesome leader c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members