• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Advanced Stats Ideas

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
I love this idea, Forairan kpwn243 ChadTheDJ Dave - Any chance of this awesomeness? :D
Hello borderline Necro.

I love the idea, but truth be told it is unlikely to be added anytime soon. Stats and such are on a secondary priority, and the Developers already have a higher-priority /stats-related task on the list: unifying the stats pages across all gametypes. They will need to address that first before considering expanding MCSG's library of statistics to track and compare.

V

Viretine

Hello borderline Necro.

I love the idea, but truth be told it is unlikely to be added anytime soon. Stats and such are on a secondary priority, and the Developers already have a higher-priority /stats-related task on the list: unifying the stats pages across all gametypes. They will need to address that first before considering expanding MCSG's library of statistics to track and compare.
True, but these ideas tho... o_O

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I think this is a great idea, but advanced records seems pretty useless. I don't think there is any point to having 2 sets of records, might as well just have all the information in advanced records put into the normal records. Other than that, all the other ideas you mentioned here seem pretty cool :)

FloppehFeesh

Survivor
Reaction score
Really great idea. As someone who is a freak about statistics I support this 100%.

ccmpn1217

Tribute
Reaction score
great idea! This would be great to add on to the MCSG servers xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci