• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Advanced Stats Ideas

Upperbyte

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have been thinking about some ideas for more advanced stats and decided to write my ideas here! It allows players to view more advanced stats for players. I suggest that we can implement few commands to view advanced stats of players. The idea of comparing stats is from Yin (click here for thread) and I help to change some stuffs and explain with a picture. You can do more commands other than /records or /stats. :)

47 LIKES! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME AND SMEXY! GIVE THIS A LIKE AND YOU ARE COOL!

Normal Stats: /record, /records, /stat or /stats

Advanced Stats Idea: /arecord, /arecords, /astat or /astats

Comparing Stats Idea: /crecords <player1> <player2> or /cstats <player1> <player2>

Past Games Stats Idea: /p50 <player> or /past50 <player>

Leaderboards Idea: /top10 or /leaderboards

Advantages:
  • Players can understand more information about other players
  • Players can check the records for their past 50 games which are more accurate
  • Players can see the leaderboards in game without the need of going to the website
  • Players can compare stats and see what is the differences between them
  • Players can check their ratio with /astats without the need of caculating
Disadvantages:
  • It should be hard to code all of these because it probably requires several class file
  • It will take quite long for the stats to load (especially if someone has a slow internet)
That should be all for now. I did /stats and took the first picture in a MCSG match. The other screenshots are taken from my server. I used a plugin and typed all the info with colours. If you guys have more ideas or feedback, leave it in the comments below. :)

Last edited:

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
I originally came up with the stat comparison idea, but I think these are all great ideas.

Edit: whoops, didn't read the top paragraph :p

FreddyBones

Career
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have been thinking about some ideas for more advanced stats and decided to write my ideas here! It allows players to view more advanced stats for players. I suggest that we can implement few commands to view advanced stats of players. The idea of comparing stats is from Yin (click here for thread) and I help to change some stuffs and explain with a picture. You can do more commands other than /records or /stats. :)

Normal Stats: /record, /records, /stat or /stats

Advanced Stats Idea: /arecord, /arecords, /astat or /astats

Comparing Stats Idea: /crecords <player1> <player2> or /cstats <player1> <player2>

Past Games Stats Idea: /p50 <player> or /past50 <player>

Leaderboards Idea: /top10 or /leaderboards

Advantages:
  • Players can understand more information about other players
  • Players can check the records for their past 50 games which are more accurate
  • Players can see the leaderboards in game without the need of going to the website
  • Players can compare stats and see what is the differences between them
  • Players can check their ratio with /astats without the need of caculating
Disadvantages:
  • It should be hard to code all of these because it probably requires several class file
  • It will take quite long for the stats to load (especially if someone has a slow internet)
That should be all for now. I did /stats and took the first picture in a MCSG match. The other screenshots are taken from my server. I used a plugin and typed all the info with colours. If you guys have more ideas or feedback, leave it in the comments below. :)
Upperbyte and Yin you guys are geniuses.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Somehow I don't think I shall ever rue the day I befriended Upperbyte on Roxbot.

*shakes head* I am a hard one to please, sir, but this...this is magnificent.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
How did you get those screenshots :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci