• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

| Adrenaline // AU Clan |

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Stop This Argument Right Now. Or mods are involved, I don't want flames on my thread. If this continues, as I said Mods will be involved.
Actually read the argument, I asked Tadda something and then Waffles decides to start a flame...
I ain't getting 'cyber' bullied by this twit...
He replies again, I reply again.

TheAdrenalineAU

Experienced
Reaction score
Actually read the argument, I asked Tadda something and then Waffles decides to start a flame...
I ain't getting 'cyber' bullied by this twit...
He replies again, I reply again.
Hyperion I Know, but please just end it so Waffles can pour his maple syrup on his mouth to keep him quiet.

Reactions: 1

iRektU

Tribute
Reaction score
• IGN/S: ItzzzFaint_ (crazydudes9). ShowMeUrSkill (iRektU).
• What You'd Like To Be Called: Daniel/Dan
• Skype Name: ishrektu
• State: NSW
• Average Ping To AU Servers: 15
• Wins/Games: ShowMeUrSkill - 19/81. ItzzzFaint_ - 200/3200 sorry for bad ratio as I started playing on this account when I first started minecraft and also my friend played like 1000 games on it and got 1 win. ;-;
• Last Wins In 80 Games: 19
• PvP strengths: fns, bow combos and rod.
• PvP weaknesses: Hackers ;-;
• 5 Favourite Map(s): Turbulence, ValleySide, Adrenaline ;-;, Demonz Breeze, Par 72
• Past clans?: #Inexorable, #Persistence and many more
• Past Bans?: 1 along time ago
• Why You Want To Join Adrenaline?: C

Platinum
Reaction score
• IGN/S: ItzzzFaint_ (crazydudes9). ShowMeUrSkill (iRektU).
• What You'd Like To Be Called: Daniel/Dan
• Skype Name: ishrektu
• State: NSW
• Average Ping To AU Servers: 15
• Wins/Games: ShowMeUrSkill - 19/81. ItzzzFaint_ - 200/3200 sorry for bad ratio as I started playing on this account when I first started minecraft and also my friend played like 1000 games on it and got 1 win. ;-;
• Last Wins In 80 Games: 19
• PvP strengths: fns, bow combos and rod.
• PvP weaknesses: Hackers ;-;
• 5 Favourite Map(s): Turbulence, ValleySide, Adrenaline ;-;, Demonz Breeze, Par 72
• Past clans?: #Inexorable, #Persistence and many more
• Past Bans?: 1 along time ago
• Why You Want To Join Adrenaline?: C
I'm sorry but you will be DECLINED due to a bad past of using a hacked client, if you can convince us you don't hack anymore you might be placed under trial.

iRektU

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm sorry but you will be DECLINED due to a bad past of using a hacked client, if you can convince us you don't hack anymore you might be placed under trial.
Matey their hasn't been any proof from then on that I hack. U cant take something from like 1 year ago and always bring it against me. Plz put me on trial...

Reaction score
Matey their hasn't been any proof from then on that I hack. U cant take something from like 1 year ago and always bring it against me. Plz put me on trial...
At the moment you are showing lack of your maturity level. 'Plz put me on trial' they ain't gonna make us.
I don't even want you as you show very bad maturity levels but its Corey's decision. There's no way you can talk after we just showed you a video of YOU hacking... You got that?
Just face it your declined. No need to be a sore loser :)

iRektU

Tribute
Reaction score
Mate Im not speaking to u. Flame Is not needed here.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci