• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

| Adrenaline // AU Clan |

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAdrenalineAU

Experienced
Reaction score
Matey their hasn't been any proof from then on that I hack. U cant take something from like 1 year ago and always bring it against me. Plz put me on trial...
We will put you under trial for now, if there is evidence found of you hacking. Then you will be removed...
Mate Im not speaking to u. Flame Is not needed here.
Thanks
as I've send, you've been placed on trial. Since that video would of been recorded within June-July Period 2014.

TheAdrenalineAU

Experienced
Reaction score
At the moment you are showing lack of your maturity level. 'Plz put me on trial' they ain't gonna make us.
I don't even want you as you show very bad maturity levels but its Corey's decision. There's no way you can talk after we just showed you a video of YOU hacking... You got that?
Just face it your declined. No need to be a sore loser :)
Don't worry, it's sorted now. Please don't create flame larger though Hyper.

ThatSwaggyBear

Survivor
Reaction score
Looks as if this is a fantastic clan, it will come along!
I was wondering if you would like to clan battle my clan, #Vertigo.
Add me on skype, We can discuss the details there.

Have a nice day. c':

TheAdrenalineAU

Experienced
Reaction score
Looks as if this is a fantastic clan, it will come along!
I was wondering if you would like to clan battle my clan, #Vertigo.
Add me on skype, We can discuss the details there.

Have a nice day. c':
Ty <3 though if you'd like to have a cb. Please use the provided application located on the thread, thanks!

Fluxion326

Platinum
Reaction score
At the moment you are showing lack of your maturity level. 'Plz put me on trial' they ain't gonna make us.
I don't even want you as you show very bad maturity levels but its Corey's decision. There's no way you can talk after we just showed you a video of YOU hacking... You got that?
Just face it your declined. No need to be a sore loser :)
Is this what you do with your spare time? go to clan forums threads and create flame. Please stop, Thanks

Reaction score
Don't mind this post but as I noticed again '14-0'... I would think you'd be a good clan but with all honesty you just battle clan you know you can beat.
This isn't fun nor exiting or thrilling. It just shows that you are not capable of versing good clans. I am also getting bored of your clans Corey- every clan you make its always never versing clans like Integrity for example... I've started to hate it.
So well this is it, this is the final clan I'll be in lead my you, good luck on Adrenaline and G-DOG OUT!

TheAdrenalineAU

Experienced
Reaction score
• IGN/S: Ecto_ and GiveMeUrMilk
• What You'd Like To Be Called: Morgan or Ecto
• Skype Name: Morganisninja
• State: South Australia
• Average Ping To AU Servers: 40
• Wins/Games: 345/4050 and alt 11/125 so all together 356
• Last Wins In 50 Games: I have no idea counting my normal account and my alt, possibly like 7-10
• PvP strengths: Bow, Sword
• PvP weaknesses: Recently started using the fishing rod, but I'm getting better xD
• 5 Favourite Map(s): Survival Games 1, Survival Games 4, Turbulence and Alaskan Village
• Past clans?: #Adrenaline, #Uprise, #Divine, #Force
• Past Bans?: None
• Why You Want To Join Adrenaline?: Looks like an awesome clan with a great bunch of players who I want to meet and help out as much as possible :)
Accepted <3

Reaction score
• IGN/S: Ecto_ and GiveMeUrMilk
• What You'd Like To Be Called: Morgan or Ecto
• Skype Name: Morganisninja
• State: South Australia
• Average Ping To AU Servers: 40
• Wins/Games: 345/4050 and alt 11/125 so all together 356
• Last Wins In 50 Games: I have no idea counting my normal account and my alt, possibly like 7-10
• PvP strengths: Bow, Sword
• PvP weaknesses: Recently started using the fishing rod, but I'm getting better xD
• 5 Favourite Map(s): Survival Games 1, Survival Games 4, Turbulence and Alaskan Village
• Past clans?: #Adrenaline, #Uprise, #Divine, #Force
• Past Bans?: None
• Why You Want To Join Adrenaline?: Looks like an awesome clan with a great bunch of players who I want to meet and help out as much as possible :)
Oh hey Morgan! c:

Fluxion326

Platinum
Reaction score
Your a mod?...
Didn't know mods abuse.
Do not accuse me of being abusive. I've asked you before to not create flame on clan threads but you continue to do it on another thread. This accusation and ignoring of my warnings comes across as disrespectful. If you continue to break forum rules further action will be taken.

Reaction score
Is this what you do with your spare time? go to clan forums threads and create flame. Please stop, Thanks
Do not accuse me of being abusive. I've asked you before to not create flame on clan threads but you continue to do it on another thread. This accusation and ignoring of my warnings comes across as disrespectful. If you continue to break forum rules further action will be taken.
Right not abusing?
Just because you have the right to ban me, or take action doesn't give you permission to abuse/harass me. Your supposed to be a moderator and actually helping the community, not ruining it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci