• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Admitting to Hacking in Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFlyingBoatman

Survivor
Reaction score
However you are directly admitting to breaking a gameplay rule by saying "I hack", therefore the punishment should be for breaking the in-game rule rather than for it to be treated as a chat offence. I see what you mean however, but I think it's fine the way it is for the above reasons.
I think you're saying it's fine the way it is because you never had to deal with it or had your friends deal with it, or maybe because your a staff member (not trying to offend).

bcfcAnt

Platinum
Reaction score
If someone randomly says I hack then I understand the ban but for me is when someone calls you a hacker and you type 'sure' sarcastically you can be banned for it.

VladimirYoshi

Tribute
Reaction score
If it isn't reinforced enough, people could assume that the opinion being expressed belonged to the minority, rather than the majority. We have to properly express that it isn't the case, and this is an effective way.
Have you actually read through all ten pages?
I have, but most of the answers are the same. =/

Slqme

Survivor
Reaction score
I love how so many non-forummers are posting on this thread because its Huahwi's xD

Slqme

Survivor
Reaction score
I posted on this thread since the punishment is quite high for a chat offense.
And you got attracted to it because its made by Huahwi. You may not realise but you probably unconsciously thought "Hey, a thread made by Huahwi, OMG"

Also, I made a thread about the exact same thing 1 day earlier, if you are so intrigued by the subject, how come you didn't post on that?

Reaction score
And you got attracted to it because its made by Huahwi. You may not realise but you probably unconsciously thought "Hey, a thread made by Huahwi, OMG"

Also, I made a thread about the exact same thing 1 day earlier, if you are so intrigued by the subject, how come you didn't post on that?
Since I got this forum account a couple days ago, and I saw this thread in recent threads. I thought Huahwi posted on it.

Anywho, I've actually read other peoples' thread, and it's not cool to punish for 7 days on a chat offense.

Slqme

Survivor
Reaction score
Since I got this forum account a couple days ago, and I saw this thread in recent threads. I thought Huahwi posted on it.

Anywho, I've actually read other peoples' thread, and it's not cool to punish for 7 days on a chat offense.
Lets go off the subject of my thread and stuff and let me say I actually 100 % agree with you. It'd be much better if they banned you for about 3 days instead. I can't give you a complete analogy, because I'm on a phone, but yeah.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Eh, I think 7 days isn't insane, just slightly unreasonable. My friend got banned for a month on another server for "joining during a scan."

SuperPiggeh

Diamond
Reaction score
I agree completely its ridiculous as most people who play mcsg don't know the itty gritty rule's such as this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci