• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A very controversial/ stereotypical question.

E

Ephiza

On US I rarely encounter hackers, and when I do, they are terrible at hacking :3
Idk how someone could be bad at hacking?

On topic.

When I kill a hacker, I feel a giant pulse of adrenaline. To me, that's like beating a team that cheats in a sport to some people. I immediately start to trash talk. Some people may think this is bad, but it's not. If a hacker is getting trash talked, because they are killed, that would discourage them from hacking, since trash talk isn't fun :=)

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
Gosh, it would be so easy to get good stats on us ;-; I dont win games anymore cause of 3-5 hackers being in every game
I don't really go for stats, mostly for fun. I do like to keep my measly 1/10 ratio, but i'm a terrible PvP'r, I was in a couple clans but was worthless in them. I may go for competitive soon, but atm, no. I'm sticking to League xD
Idk how someone could be bad at hacking?

On topic.

When I kill a hacker, I feel a giant pulse of adrenaline. To me, that's like beating a team that cheats in a sport to some people. I immediately start to trash talk. Some people may think this is bad, but it's not. If a hacker is getting trash talked, because they are killed, that would discourage them from hacking, since trash talk isn't fun :=)
Because most the "skilled" hackers toggle, getting tons of hits and then just simply kill you, and mostly you just leave. If they are just running on no knockback all the time, bam, their banned. Also, when I said "bad at hacking" it can kind of be miss leading, in a sense, i'm also saying their bad at the game. They don't know how to pvp since their hacking, have full leather because of no chest routes, thus they are not good. Just my personal take on it with my abnormal brain, so you may not understand but I try to explain it best I can lol

1qw3er5t6y

Career
Reaction score
Alright, heres my opinion:

Say you were English and you see a page full of a different language, how would you locate the rules for your language? Forums is an English word, so is rules, so it would be difficult. Nobody from the eastern region of Europe would go on because it's too hard to do so. Maybe the adverts in game telling you about the forums? Nope, English. In the lobby, nope English. There should be rules for all different languages so they can read the rules. So basically they can't read the rules.

Famous Youtubers encouraging fans would be a small percentage of this. So I wouldn't blame that. I've played EU enough to say there is a hacker problem, but because the communication levels are so poor due to the different languages, there is a hacker out spurt.

Also, I've seen many people judge a culture by the amount of hackers in minecraft, really?.. really...
Some Eastern Europe countries have amazing cultures, compared to us Western world people, they just don't know whats happening in the minecraft survival games so they cheat. It's not cheating within a culture, i'm sure if they had access to the rules as much as us there would be a significantly less amount of hackers.

Here's a logical solution i've came up with:
- Change the lobby to have signs of all different languages showing the rules.
- Have a setting on the forums to change the language of the page, hopefully XenForo have added that.
- Encourage players from Eastern Europe to apply for mod with message in the chat.

Matt |

Platinum
Reaction score
No, it's not :3

That's not true, there are lots of decent romanian players who don't hack, and other, less-decent ones that also don't hack. I know why you say that though
That would make sense, but which youtuber was it?
He deleted his channel.

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
I don't really know. I only play on AU and US. Then again there are so many souls to play with so little time(already gave one person on the forum nightmares :D)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yes, this is a problem, and yes there are many ways to solve it including some new ones mentioned right on this thread. We cannot fully rid this server of hackers, however we regularly hold Cleansweep activities, especially in EU, to try to lower the amount of people hacking and make the servers more playable :)

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
My guess is a lack of a moderation in those regions has lead to a runaway hacker problem. People hack without punishment then kill people, the people who get killed by the hackers then get mad and get hacks and etc.
then gravey4rd kills them.

DerpyBadger

Survivor
Reaction score
I think it's down to the lack of moderation. I don't want to sound 'rude' or 'mean' to any of the moderators, they all have obviously done good to get to the position to where they are today however I just feel as the 'EU' community and moderation focus and enthusiasm has gone downhill.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci