• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A very controversial/ stereotypical question.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
What are the Eastern European countries, if I may ask? I honestly really suck at countries (I'm decent at geography which is not the study of countries at least I don't learn about countries)

But yeah, it is pretty obvious the amount of hackers on EU is too damn high (insert meme here), even though I wouldn't know because of I don't play on there, I hear that from word of mouth.
Russia, Romania etc

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Im from england, and I totally agree. Also you used the wrong tense of 'their' in your first paragraph. <3

BlueSyled

Diamond
Reaction score
That might be the problem. The rules are in English and most mods only speak English, so people who don't speak English probably don't know what the rules are. Therefore, they probably hack without even knowing that what they are doing is bad.
Blegh u have to know a little english to downlaod a hack client anyway -_- Second, I feel like people should know that hacking is bad, I dont know one server where hacking is legit.

BlueSyled

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah I will have to agree with you on that, while I know somewhere on the forums there are rules in multiple languages such as spannish etc, I do not believe there is any in Russian/ Romainian. KitMencha you could possibly do something about this if you had the time :)

Also I think implementing a rule book into the hub like there was before in multiple languages would be greatly beatifically.
Uh like manybody is going to read the rule book.. I wouldent do it my friends wouldent, You should just know that hacking isnt fair, legit or nice

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would argue that the language barrier makes it harder for eastern european players to empathise with others, and therefore more likely to hack.

Matt |

Platinum
Reaction score
I know the problem EXACTLY.

90% of EU MCSG is Romanian (I think we all know that by now.)
Most Romanians have hacks, because a YouTuber was using them and said they are legal mods.

It all started there. Now almost all Romanians either hack, or play in teams of like 6 (I did see a team of 6, though they might've been like 8-9 :D) which angers them and makes them install hacks as well.

I am not trying to discriminate and I do want to state I am Romanian myself.

EDIT: If staff agrees, I can start working on a rule book in Romanian (completely voluntary, I won't ask for anything cause I'm not that type of person)

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Turks, russians and romanians are the biggest hackers. I've noticed spanish people bien gin teams of 4+ lately which might incourage people to download hacks

Twistology

Career
Reaction score
I know the problem EXACTLY.

90% of EU MCSG is Romanian (I think we all know that by now.)
No, it's not :3
Most Romanians have hacks,
That's not true, there are lots of decent romanian players who don't hack, and other, less-decent ones that also don't hack. I know why you say that though
because a YouTuber was using them and said they are legal mods.

It all started there. Now almost all Romanians either hack, or play in teams of like 6 (I did see a team of 6, though they might've been like 8-9 :D) which angers them and makes them install hacks as well.
That would make sense, but which youtuber was it?

It's kind of like bajan canadian and bsm?

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
On US I rarely encounter hackers, and when I do, they are terrible at hacking :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci