• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A ton of MCSG feature suggestions. Please read, and comment your opinions, I fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeTheCarrot

Tribute
Reaction score
Okay, so first of all, I want to thank you all for taking your time to give me feedback. It appears that my views are desperitely opposed here :p. I also want to apologise for only replying to a few points, but I feel that these cover the views of all the people that posted here.

So one of the main points that I got bad feedback on, was making BSM legal. The reason I said this, is because it is available for 1.7.2, but 1.7.2 requires higher computer specs, which I just didn't have. So that pretty much meant I was automatically at a disadvantage to those with 1.7.2. If the server was only 1.6.4, then fine, I would completely agree that BSM should be illegal.

2. Okay, so this iea is quite good. Well, it would be, if it was an actual idea amd not stolen off another server. If mcsg do implement so kind of zombie element, then it would be a lot different to the one you are describing, purely because in order to be the best, the devs have realised that mcsg needs to be unique and stand out from the rest, notcheapy ripoff servers that have good idea
I know what you mean, and I believe that this is the reason that this will never be implemented into the game. I just thought it would be really fun, and most of these ideas are mainly just things that would improve peoples videos, and make it easier for them to record. And again, by people, I mean me, because I suck at the game. xD

1. I can't really comment on the anti cheat plugin, but im sure thedevolopes are working their hardest to improve these servers, as they always have been. Also, Decemberr is a girl.
I'm sure they are, and I really do hope that improvements are made soon.

To add onto this reply, I want to say sorry to Decemberr, how was I supposed to know :p. If any offense is taken, I sincerely apologise.

3. This is never going to happen. It's been said time again, teams are a part of the game. Teaming is a legitimate strategy, and if you come across a team then that's life; you have to work out a way to beat them. You could team with others yourself, use fns, bows, of ambush them. Sure, you will never (unless you're some kind of PvP god) win in a straightup fight with a team if you both have the same gear, and some teams are unstoppable, but that's merely because they no-life mcsg. Just like playing by yourself, at first teaming takes a while to master, its not like you team and then *BLAM* you're winning every game.
Ahh, thanks for the feedback, and I know what you mean, but I'm sure it's just easier for most people, because I'm not the best at the game to say the least. Seriously, if you have a spare minutes go and look at my videos, you will be crying with laughter at how bad I am.

So overall, I want to thank you all for the feedback, even though it was quite negative.

Decemberr

VIP (;
Reaction score
I'm going to lock this, being as, this post contains more suggestions to allowing BSM.
It has been stated in multiple threads enough times. You should know better than to replicate the thread and bring the topic up again. Furthermore, as multiple people have mentioned, BSM will never be allowed here.

Also, I was personally mentioned in this post. (Thank you to whoever tagged me to confirm that I am actually a girl. Edit: Mlpoknzaba ) So, I would like to reply to that. A long while back, I remember talking to someone in the hub about the no-cheat system, because someone asked about it. The only thing I remember saying in reply was that we have one and it does it's job to the best of it's abilities. To add on to this, you can't have a perfect no-cheat system. Nothing can rid all hackers, sorry. It's just not going to happen. This is a main reason there are staff members. However, if it is of huge concern to you, or you have further suggestions, I'd be happy to forward a message from you to the dev team. Although, like I said, the current system works fine.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci