• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Tip For Teamers

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I got followed by a group of 5 steves yelling at me for being a hcker when I killed all of them, and you can ask anyone who knows me, I don't even know how to install optifine, much less hacks.

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
I got followed by a group of 5 steves yelling at me for being a hcker when I killed all of them, and you can ask anyone who knows me, I don't even know how to install optifine, much less hacks.
Yea Steve's tend to do that, they say that because they are not as good as everybody else.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
The only Steve I have ever consistently teamed with is choate23 and only because when I found him he had 0 wins out of 500 (which is LITERALLY me back in May before Yrothi and then Fresh_Aire found me <3). I sort of adopted him as a fan and he trails along providing the occasional el boost.

Everyone should have That One Steve as their personal one. :p

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
The only Steve I have ever consistently teamed with is choate23 and only because when I found him he had 0 wins out of 500 (which is LITERALLY me back in May before Yrothi and then Fresh_Aire found me <3). I sort of adopted him as a fan and he trails along providing the occasional el boost.

Everyone should have That One Steve as their personal one. :p
I have to admit, impetousepie2 is my bestie and a Steve because he plays Minecraft on iPad :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci