• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Tip For Teamers

Goldenpig101

Survivor
Reaction score
I agree Steve's are noobs in many ways because

1. I was only Steve for the first 3 days of MCSG
  2. They do the crapiest PVP ever. They just stand there hitting which is easy to circle around them to easily kill them
  3. They say that they will win and are the best and everyone is a pe$is but it turns out their stats are 2 wins out of 1000 games.
  4. Steve's will mostly have only leather armor and die too easily
  5. They use the fishing pole like a noob: on land and they spam It very fast, in which it does nothing.
  6. They team with other Steves and are even more worse
  7. They have to bow you from right in front of you to hit you which the arrow does 1/2 a heart and he is taking damage while being hit
  8. They never sprint jump or sprint at all so it seems pathetic if you walk away from someone
  9. In the Death match they always have leather armor and run outside the arena so they get hit by lightning and die. :p
  10. They ask everyone they see to team and block there swords but they always get killed
But also there are Steve's that are just to lazy to change their skin that are good at the game.

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
A Good Protip Would Be To NEVER Team With Steve's, Or Else They Would:
Betray You
Kill You Accidentally
Kill You Because He Forgot That You Were Teamed
Not Sprint Jump
Maybe Not Even Sprint
Die From An Obvious Trap
Go After A Stacked Guy Even Though He Had Crap Armour
Get Set On Fire
And Maybe Not Know How To Craft A Sword
sO wE mEET aGAIN, cAPTAIN cAPITALS :D

O

omridan13

Even if they suck who cares it's the funniest thing ever watching them do stupid things I don't think you've tried it cause when your a bridge in demons breeze, well I'll let you figure out what will happen

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci