• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A thought about voting

Would you prefer this new way to vote?

• Yes

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Trolololol

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, the odds are in your favor then. I've been playing often, and it's been a blue moon to get it to play. Alternatly, SG2 is my favorite map, making it an even longer time for me.
And if it was on one server, it would probably be even harder for you to play SG2. If you saw the poll, I'm pretty sure SG2 is the favourite map of the forum community by a lot. So lots of people would probably want to play on that server.

2brostudio

Tribute
Reaction score
And if it was on one server, it would probably be even harder for you to play SG2. If you saw the poll, I'm pretty sure SG2 is the favourite map of the forum community by a lot. So lots of people would probably want to play on that server.
But it wouldn't be on only one server, it would be across a few servers. The number of servers hosting that set would change accordingly, lessening the amount of servers using less popular map packs. If the poll is true, then there would be more servers given the map pack with SG2 without creating new servers, just allocating the map packs across the servers more wisely.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
More servers costs more money. And to make this fair, you would need a LOT more servers.
If this happened right now, with the amount of servers we have right now, it would force people to play only on the servers with the maps they like. And I like being able to pick whichever server I want.
You're a wise squirrel.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
But it wouldn't be on only one server, it would be across a few servers. The number of servers hosting that set would change accordingly, lessening the amount of servers using less popular map packs. If the poll is true, then there would be more servers given the map pack with SG2 without creating new servers, just allocating the map packs across the servers more wisely.
It still makes it much harder to find a server willing to play SG2. I think it should just stay as it is. And since this seems to be an argument between the two of us, there is no point continuing...

2brostudio

Tribute
Reaction score
It still makes it much harder to find a server willing to play SG2. I think it should just stay as it is. And since this seems to be an argument between the two of us, there is no point continuing...
But it still greatens the chance of getting a match of SG2, with only 2 other choices. I agree though, no point in continueing. We're just bringning up the same points now.

Reaction score
Love the idea.

eu1: Survival Games 1 and 2
eu2: Survival Games 3 and 5
eu3: Survival Games 4 and Breeze Island
eu4: Teweran SG and Teweran SG 2 (Soon coming out.)

I think eu3 will be overpopulated though...

2brostudio

Tribute
Reaction score
Love the idea.

eu1: Survival Games 1 and 2
eu2: Survival Games 3 and 5
eu3: Survival Games 4 and Breeze Island
eu4: Teweran SG and Teweran SG 2 (Soon coming out.)

I think eu3 will be overpopulated though...
Lol thanks for liking all my posts and making my alert box explode :p
With the map packs though, the smart way to manage it would be to have more servers with only SG4 and breeze, like I said before. That's the idea I've been trying to convey, I hope the staff agrees.

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There does need to be a way to not play SG4 or BreezeIsland over and over on repeat monotonously again, and this idea sounds good, so I support it. People not liking certain maps means more slots open, meaning more playtime for people who want to try new things :D

2brostudio

Tribute
Reaction score
There does need to be a way to not play SG4 or BreezeIsland over and over on repeat monotonously again, and this idea sounds good, so I support it. People not liking certain maps means more slots open, meaning more playtime for people who want to try new things :D
Exactly :D I'm hoping that the administration might consider this as a viable solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci