• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A thought about voting

Would you prefer this new way to vote?

• Yes

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Trolololol

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I agree, you have to go to a smaller set of servers to play the map you want. However, you said that you should be able to play any map on any server. This isn't happening now. Tell me, how many times has any other map than breeze and SG4 been played? Personally, I've only been able to play Sg5 and SG2 out of 10 matches of breeze or SG4. The idea would be a nuscience to some who are fine with this current way, but it would alleviate a lot of the pain the others feel with having to play SG4 or breeze for the umpteenth time in a row.
I mean that there should be a possibility of playing any map on any server.

2brostudio

Tribute
Reaction score
I mean that there should be a possibility of playing any map on any server.
There should, but it's just not working right now. Maybe if the map packs had a rotation going, changing every match or on at an hourly rate, then it might work.

I think it's an okay idea, maybe it should be have to at least have 6 or 7 maps each day that aren't breeze or SG4.
That would be nice, but all the breeze and SG4 fans (half the community) would go up in arms. The idea of a rotation (stated above) I think would work nicely actually.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wow. This has never been suggested before...

L

Lululioness

There should, but it's just not working right now. Maybe if the map packs had a rotation going, changing every match or on at an hourly rate, then it might work.

That would be nice, but all the breeze and SG4 fans (half the community) would go up in arms. The idea of a rotation (stated above) I think would work nicely actually.
We would spread them out, on different servers, honestly, I think everyone would be ok with that.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Sarcastic, I was..
Actually, your comment could not have sarcasm in it as it was just a plain fact. 2brostudio's idea HAS NOT been suggested. Please, point out the sarcasm since I am obviously overlooking it.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score

Then it makes it so much harder to find a server with a map you want. At least with your suggestion withour rotation, you know which server to go on.

2brostudio

Tribute
Reaction score
Then it makes it so much harder to find a server with a map you want. At least with your suggestion withour rotation, you know which server to go on.
Well, it isn't that different than how it is now then. I've been wanting to play SG2 for a while, and I've only played it once since the SG4 came out. At least with rotation, you get diversity and the chance to play other maps than the overplayed, over-hyped ones. Anyways, then you'll be able to enjoy it more when the chance comes to play SG4 or breeze.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, it isn't that different than how it is now then. I've been wanting to play SG2 for a while, and I've only played it once since the SG4 came out. At least with rotation, you get diversity and the chance to play other maps than the overplayed, over-hyped ones. Anyways, then you'll be able to enjoy it more when the chance comes to play SG4 or breeze.
Either you're lying that you've only played SG2 once this month, or you don't play this often enough for it to matter. I play SG2 at least 1/20, often much faster. Sometimes 2/10 games!

2brostudio

Tribute
Reaction score
Either you're lying that you've only played SG2 once this month, or you don't play this often enough for it to matter. I play SG2 at least 1/20, often much faster. Sometimes 2/10 games!
Well, the odds are in your favor then. I've been playing often, and it's been a blue moon to get it to play. Alternatly, SG2 is my favorite map, making it an even longer time for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci