• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Problem with the Community

Does this ever happen to you?

• Yes

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dank420

Experienced
Reaction score
I agree TS is not the best place to MEET people, but it's a great place to talk to others. :)

Try socializing in the hubs & lobbies, might work out a bit better since they are moderated a bit more than the TS channels are.
you didn't get the joke

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
you didn't get the joke
Oh, there was a joke? Didn't really read the entire thread LOL my bad. Just catching the time to browse the forums while on vacation and was in a rush my bad. Post redacted. ;)

Dank420

Experienced
Reaction score
Oh, there was a joke? Didn't really read the entire thread LOL my bad. Just catching the time to browse the forums while on vacation and was in a rush my bad. Post redacted. ;)
the joke isn't like, in the thread.

it's an inside joke, just pm beardy about it.

Dank420

Experienced
Reaction score
Uch, I've always disliked the majority of the internet because people can be straight up horrible. Wildly offensive and whatnot, saying things nobody would say in real life but can fire away behind a screen.

I'm glad our community is at least somewhat controlled (on the forums that is) but Teamspeak is pretty bad. Trolling can be kind of funny sometimes but in like 90% of the cases it just ends up making the trolls look stupid.
YOU DIDNT GET THE JOKE LOL I EXPECTED YOU TO AT LEAST :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci