• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A New Lobby?

Should there be a new lobby?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Bring back either the one that was mainly stone :p Or the one with all the hot air balloons

plimpy41

Platinum
Reaction score
I think that we should have a new lobby, and everyone spawns in a different area, and the goal is to farm as many potatoes as you can until the lobby ends. Am I right?

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
I kinda feel sorry for Team Elite. :/ Anyways yeah. I think we should have a new lobby. It would be cool if they add some parkours similar to the ones in the lobby before the current one, and you get to win a prize after you complete each one. This may sound weird, but I would actually like some sort of huge space ship as the lobby, with a planet beneath the ship saying "Planet MCSG". I would also like to see some pixel art in the lobby.

So yeah. These are a few things I would like to see in the next lobby. ;)
Not necessarily Team Elite's fault, they got crap for revamping an old lobby that people wanted back, but were too blinded by nostalgia to realize it was outdated and sucked, and I can basically guarantee that people will come back and complain about the same exact thing if an old lobby was brought back.

I honestly think that MCSG should just go all out with a brand new lobby that would make everybody crap. A lobby that would take like a year for it to finally get boring, kind of great.

PikachuPals

Career
Reaction score
Somehow people have been able to get diamond hoes and armour in the new lobby but I don't know how.

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
It would be cool to see more of the community building lobbies. Who knows maybe the people who decide the lobbies like yours and will want to use it. It is always fun to see a new lobby. It's just not a lot of lobbies are made haha.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Chad's contest is good, but he only lets 3 maps be picked, while ours allows people to submit theirs.
That isn't what I'm getting at. I'm just trying to say this has been done, and naybe we could try one if those maps. Also, he picked the top 3 and the. The community chose

Chaos_Slayer_

Survivor
Reaction score
Guys its only a lobby, its not like were going to spend a half an hour in it.
At the most were probably only going to spend two minutes.

GavwavMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Guys its only a lobby, its not like were going to spend a half an hour in it.
At the most were probably only going to spend two minutes.
That's the thing. We need a good lobby to keep us amused until a match starts. Otherwise it would be a boring two minute wait. I know two minutes is pretty short though, but a lobby that looks good with different parkours and activity's makes the wait slightly quicker, and makes things look more inviting. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci