• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A New Lobby?

Should there be a new lobby?

• Total voters

Twixtor48

Tribute
Reaction score
I would love if there was a completely new lobby with more challenging parkour, some easter eggs, armour to collect and maybe make it a bit bigger but not laggy so that people could explore and find new things rather than just run around in a small room surrounded by empty skyscrapers which cause a lot of lag and poorly made parkour which can be easily glitched to get the butter armour.

Reaction score
I would love if there was a completely new lobby with more challenging parkour, some easter eggs, armour to collect and maybe make it a bit bigger but not laggy so that people could explore and find new things rather than just run around in a small room surrounded by empty skyscrapers which cause a lot of lag and poorly made parkour which can be easily glitched to get the butter armour.
Butter armor? I call it gold, but what are you talking about? Just curious.

umattbro

Survivor
Reaction score
We need the original version of the lobby we have now.

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
They should bring back the previous lobby as it was more detailed and interesting.

GavwavMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So many votes on bringing back an old lobby. :/ However, I don't think they will be bringing back an old lobby.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci