• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A New Hack?

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Dude it doesn't show them what u see by actually making u them.....

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
That would be pretty scary if it was possible. I wonder if anyone is trying to figure out some sort of far-fetched exploit to do that...
If there is one, Devin or I could take a look and try to find it. It's not like we haven't found far-fetched exploits in Minecraft before... I know for a fact that something like this wouldn't be possible, but I can't think of any scenarios where something even remotely close to this would work lol

Aedrift

Career
Reaction score
i would quit minecraft, have my computer compressed and destroyed, have the memory taken out of my brain, and go outside.

Reaction score
People have ALLREADY found an exploit for this, but you guys can find it to, it's really easy exploit really, even a person who desn't or gram can find.

Plus, can you see how many hearts and what kind if items they have in their inventory? This is regarding the new 1.8 update.

Moosh

Survivor
Reaction score
The way spectate mode works is it simply takes the movements of the player you're spectating, and forwards it to your client so you can see what they see. There's no reverse method to controlling the live opponent.
They may not be able to control movement, but if someone was smart enough could they blacken the screen, preventing the player from seeing anything?

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't see much potential for this to happen due to the nature of the code behind the spectator mode, to be honest. I think we're safe for now.

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
Oh god... Mum! Get the baseball bat! This is scary stuff right here...

Ok really now, the thought of it makes me shiver under my bed covers, but who would go out of their way to program a hack that complicated? 0.O

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci