• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Letter To All Hackers

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm sure there is plenty of them on here trying to dispute there ban with there amazing grammar such as the following.

My fav part with the senior staff walls xD

Christian

Experienced
Reaction score
Personally i got banned permanently recently for trigger bot, I do not know what trigger bot is and I do not know were to dispute my ban can someone please link me, when I try to sign in the place it says to go is covered by the back to title screen bar, please help
You can post a dispute here.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Personally i got banned permanently recently for trigger bot, I do not know what trigger bot is and I do not know were to dispute my ban can someone please link me, when I try to sign in the place it says to go is covered by the back to title screen bar, please help
You can dispute your ban with sufficient evidence here, but make sure you keep in mind that the Sr. Staff is very busy so it may take a while for them to respond so be patient.

To answer your question about TriggerBot, it is a slightly less well-known hack/client that serves the similar purpose as aimbot or kill aura. It basically let's people get the farthest hits possible and they don't have to swing at their opponents. A very popular client among the clan scene, seeing as you can toggle it and people have been using it to get easy hits in big gang fights.

Basically another thing that aggravates me, toggling -.-

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm sure there is plenty of them on here trying to dispute there ban with there amazing grammar such as the following.

The first one looks like it was translated by Google Translate... don't blame the poor guy.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score

A lot of these people don't speak English, it's a very hard language to speak at a level of literacy that people like you and I do because many words have multiple meanings, etc.

Our language is very complex and their translations would make perfect sense if it was more simple. That doesn't mean it can be funny sometimes seeing the "amazing" job google translate does though at times...

ghe

Spectator
Reaction score
You can dispute your ban with sufficient evidence here, but make sure you keep in mind that the Sr. Staff is very busy so it may take a while for them to respond so be patient.

To answer your question about TriggerBot, it is a slightly less well-known hack/client that serves the similar purpose as aimbot or kill aura. It basically let's people get the farthest hits possible and they don't have to swing at their opponents. A very popular client among the clan scene, seeing as you can toggle it and people have been using it to get easy hits in big gang fights.

Basically another thing that aggravates me, toggling -.-
thank you for letting me know what triggerbot is, i have posted my dispute but if i link my youtube to were i uploaded a mcsg vid would that be proof that i dont hack?

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
This is a great letter and all, but I doubt that it'll stop these people from rule-breaking.

K

KiDD

Kind of needless thread. Hackers are those who aren't aware that they have the potential to ruin great things, they come to destroy and leave, they laugh at others misery, and almost all of the time they won't be active on a network's forum thread, because they just don't care. Sorry for being a tad bit dramatic, but it's the sad truth.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci