• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Letter To All Hackers

TheMaskedDomo

Experienced
Reaction score
Dear Hackers,
If you stumbled upon this I urge you to keep reading. We all know you're out there getting ready to ruin another game, we know you're hacking. You're not liked nor are you cool for hacking. You're rather despised and hated among the community. You do not make games more enjoyable you're not fun to play with. You're going to be caught and you're going to get banned.
I'm begging you to go and uninstall your nodus or other hacking program. That being done people will enjoy your presence, games would be more fun and you would make a lot of peoples day. You can go from zero to hero and become friends with us. The community is quite nice and I suggest you get involved but first you need to stop hacking. Please, just stop we don't like hackers.
Sincerely,
TheMaskedDomo and the rest of the Community.

Last edited:

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Amen. Though you could have done this in a status report and I doubt many hackers will see this but I see what your getting at and thank you for not hacking yourself.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It would be great if all those clients never even existed, heck, I would hope that they cease to exist in the future.

ghe

Spectator
Reaction score
Personally i got banned permanently recently for trigger bot, I do not know what trigger bot is and I do not know were to dispute my ban can someone please link me, when I try to sign in the place it says to go is covered by the back to title screen bar, please help

Reaction score
Great, now if only they'd actually read it and do what you tell them to do, and follow all the rules. Too bad they only come on the forums to dispute their bans and don't even bother going through the rules.

TheMaskedDomo

Experienced
Reaction score
Personally i got banned permanently recently for trigger bot, I do not know what trigger bot is and I do not know were to dispute my ban can someone please link me, when I try to sign in the place it says to go is covered by the back to title screen bar, please help
I doubt there are many active hacker-forumers. They generally don't plan to stay here too long.
Great, now if only they'd actually read it and do what you tell them to do, and follow all the rules. Too bad they only come on the forums to dispute their bans and don't even bother going through the rules.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci