• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A goodbye from rainbow

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
You did a great job!!! Hope you continue your stay here at MCSG US. The laggiest place on Earth

(P.S. GG in Red Forest :p)

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
You were on of the mods I looked up to and it's sad to see you go, but if you believe it's for the best I respect your decision.

Hopefully I'll still see you around on TE and in the community in general. If you ever feel like coming on ts and having a talk or playing a few games of SG, I'm always available (but not in May, gotta hate them GCSEs).

Nevertheless, thank you so much for your work in our community :).

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
You were on of the mods I looked up to and it's sad to see you go, but if you believe it's for the best I respect your decision.

Hopefully I'll still see you around on TE and in the community in general. If you ever feel like coming on ts and having a talk or playing a few games of SG, I'm always available (but not in May, gotta hate them GCSEs).

Nevertheless, thank you so much for your work in our community :).
My last year of A levels so mine are worse ;) I will still be around don't worry, I just got to the stage where being part of the staff team just wasn't right anymore for the reasons I stated and many more.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
My last year of A levels so mine are worse ;) I will still be around don't worry, I just got to the stage where being part of the staff team just wasn't right anymore for the reasons I stated and many more.
Ermagerd glhf with them A levels ;)

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As long as you're staying, I'm happy :p GL with all your future endeavors.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Bai kezzer :/ I liked you as a sr staff member.. even tho you almost got me banned twice now xD

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Rainbow no D:
I still miss seeing your head on the wall, and thinking you were a girl. Oh wait, your head might still be there in the lobby o_O I should go check some time.

cscoop

Platinum
Reaction score
With the way things are now, I can't really see you making a dent in solving the problems in this community, but I have alot of respect towards you for trying. Good luck, rainbow.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
With the way things are now, I can't really see you making a dent in solving the problems in this community, but I have alot of respect towards you for trying. Good luck, rainbow.
I could have made a difference but I can't anymore.

Bai kezzer :/ I liked you as a sr staff member.. even tho you almost got me banned twice now xD
I actually fought for you when you got banned. I never tried to get you banned and 9/10 the evidence used for you wasn't good enough. There was one time where it was pretty suspicious but I never wanted you to get banned as I saw that the evidence wasn't enough.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci