• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A goodbye from rainbow

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry to leave you again guys but so much has changed since I was a Sr. Mod and the reason I came back was to make a change within the community because a lot needed fixing which is no secret. The staff is on the mend but still has a long way to go and I just feel I can't work like this anymore. I feel driven away and neglected but I will still be here in the community guys so don't worry and I will continue to work with the map committee.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
I DIDNT READ THIS YET BUT NOOOOOOO

Edit:
Oh you aren't quitting nvm ilu

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
It's a shame you couldn't help to improve the staff, I always viewed you as a great staff member.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Sad that you're resigning again :( I always thought you did a good job. At least you're remaining a member of the community though.

xElusive

Tribute
Reaction score
Sad to see all these people resigning. You were a great mod, and hope you come back some day.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Man, kez was always there if you needed help, and always was active to make progress. I believe we are at the point where I can say our staff has officially gone through almost.. An evolution. It's a whole new community and let's make the best of it!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci