• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Duck's tale: My MCSG Story

Duck is...

• Total voters

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Love the quap (haha get it?) out of you, Ducky. Keep doing what you're doing. You pretty much made my Youtube Channel with your amazing art. Couldn't ask for a more talented and respectful friend. Probably the nicest person I know, to be honest. We've stopped talking and we should again soon :)

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Love the quap (haha get it?) out of you, Ducky. Keep doing what you're doing. You pretty much made my Youtube Channel with your amazing art. Couldn't ask for a more talented and respectful friend. Probably the nicest person I know, to be honest. We've stopped talking and we should again soon :)
We really should! :D

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
You are the best moderator on the forums. BY FAR!
Thank you so much- that honestly means a lot<3 I don't think I am the best forums moderator by any means, but I do my best, and it's amazing to see some positive feedback on that :)

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
Yay Duck :D It was awesome to get to know more about you. Keep up the awesome work with your graphics and moderating, and of course, #TeamRainbowApprentice :p

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you so much- that honestly means a lot<3 I don't think I am the best forums moderator by any means, but I do my best, and it's amazing to see some positive feedback on that :)
Well, I don't know you personally, and I have never seen you in game. So all I can judge you on is your performance on the forums. In terms of helpfulness, response time, and professionalism I think that you are the best and for sure one of the most active moderators on the forums.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci