• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES 7 Miles

Do you like this map?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hmmmm, we'll seeing people's comments, they seem rather negative, I think there are a few problems of this map.
1) Forest map. Look at lost ridge and SG1 there rather underplayed. So making a forest map in the first place doesn't seem like the best idea.
2) Needs more landmarks, the only place I know on sg1 is the boat only one I can remember on this map is plane, so add some so that people can find people easily
3) Not enough pvp space, add more flat land and less grass
4) Make it unique compared to sg1 etc so use different trees and buildings.
5) Less trees! Don't make it to detailed otherwise it'll be hard to pvp.

Other than that. Pretty Cool :) please don't be disheartened by this or the other comments. Hopefully you pay attention to my thoughts and others so when we come to okay the map we'll be interested! Thank You for reading :)
N
Thanks for your feedback! We will look more into how we can make this better!

TechnoMagePVP

Tribute
Reaction score
Hmmmm, we'll seeing people's comments, they seem rather negative, I think there are a few problems of this map.
1) Forest map. Look at lost ridge and SG1 there rather underplayed. So making a forest map in the first place doesn't seem like the best idea.
2) Needs more landmarks, the only place I know on sg1 is the boat only one I can remember on this map is plane, so add some so that people can find people easily
3) Not enough pvp space, add more flat land and less grass
4) Make it unique compared to sg1 etc so use different trees and buildings.
5) Less trees! Don't make it to detailed otherwise it'll be hard to pvp.

Other than that. Pretty Cool :) please don't be disheartened by this or the other comments. Hopefully you pay attention to my thoughts and others so when we come to okay the map we'll be interested! Thank You for reading :)
N
By far this has been the most detailed and helpful post we've gotten from a negative side. I thank you for that. Sadly I believe our leader rushed this a bit too much on the posting side. I assure you that there are many more sites to see which you would see if I posted the trailer.

But first, I think we should work on the map more and take into consideration the trees and limit them to a minimal like you've stated as you're 100% right that the no. 1 reason maps like Lost Ridge and SG1 are underplayed is because of the amount of forest & grass that disables pvp space which is a major issue in a lot of the maps!

Second of all, we shall add more mini-land marks to explore that are memorial. There are a total of 7 land marks that I believe are memorable which not all have been shown.

Thank you for this post and the others and we'll be redesigning the map and possibly re-posting the updated version of the map soon!

TechnoMagePVP

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah, doesn't look original or fun for that matter!
Thank you for the feedback but like I stated we'll be re-posting a new version of the map soon. We recommend you leave your current thoughts behind and wait until the re-post is made which we'll leave a link to the new post later when we've made it.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
The individual builds are cool. You did a very good job with them. However, I am struggling to find a theme. Also, I do not see how the builds go together. Overall, decent map, but may not be up to par with the standards of MCSG.

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
Hi there! Here's a message through me from Dave

We're interested in your map but there's one thing you need to do - now that we've put in a new map tiering system, you can tier your own map! Please replace some chests with Enderchests to indicate tier 2 chests.

Thankyou!

Reaction score
Hi there! Here's a message through me from Dave

We're interested in your map but there's one thing you need to do - now that we've put in a new map tiering system, you can tier your own map! Please replace some chests with Enderchests to indicate tier 2 chests.

Thankyou!
Already done :)

Cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci