• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES 7 Miles

Do you like this map?

• Total voters
Reaction score
7 Miles
Lead Builder/Build Team Name: spudtatoe/Arcana Cosmos

Game Type: Survival Games

Take a journey to 7 Mile and find yourself trapped in a globe :D. Go to the deserted plane crash and see what is behold? head to the lake and find yourself getting attacked from puffer fish? Go to the quarry and see the hole :p idk guys best I could do for a desc?

Video/ScreenShots: Photos here, Of making here

Cords Of Corn and Deathmatch Arena(SG and QQ ONLY): x 0, y 69, z 0

Makers of the map:

• PriestSG
  • CaptainCabbage12
  • retartedsponge
  • TechnomagePvP
  • spudtatoe
  • XSeanTheSheepX
If you guys like this map say in the vote box! If you don't tell us why in the comments!

[Info]

• 400 blocks across
  • 200+ chests
  • Nice little river!
  • Enchantment place
That's all folks!~

PM me if you want a copy of the map (I would like a
valid reason to give you the download)
Not all will be given the map download.

I, spudtatoe of Arcana Cosmos agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Last edited:

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Looks ok, but fairly small.

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
Not very interesting, and the I feel those trees are a bit overused. It also doesn't feel very original, but that's just my opinion.

bentomkeke

TechnoMagePVP

Tribute
Reaction score
Can you please expand on your comment on the "Doesn't feel original" as we would like to know what makes the difference for feeling originality so we can add stuff to the map to make it as best as we can.

TheSquido

Experienced
Reaction score
I accidentally voted for the wrong this I voted for wrong. I was
suppose to right 420 blaze it gg I need to get on your level. :)

TechnoMagePVP

Tribute
Reaction score
If I was to say unoriginal, I would say that it looks like Fortress Pyke.
I recommend people hold there descicion until the trailer is released as I think after you see it you will get a much better look of the map then the limited screenshots. Also may I add that Fortress Pyke is 40% water (The main reason most people hate it) lacked of chests.

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
I recommend people hold there descicion until the trailer is released as I think after you see it you will get a much better look of the map then the limited screenshots. Also may I add that Fortress Pyke is 40% water (The main reason most people hate it) lacked of chests.
This thread is supposed to make us like it- By saying you have limited screenshots is like saying you couldn't take the effort to get screenshots of the best parts of the map.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Hmmmm, we'll seeing people's comments, they seem rather negative, I think there are a few problems of this map.
1) Forest map. Look at lost ridge and SG1 there rather underplayed. So making a forest map in the first place doesn't seem like the best idea.
2) Needs more landmarks, the only place I know on sg1 is the boat only one I can remember on this map is plane, so add some so that people can find people easily
3) Not enough pvp space, add more flat land and less grass
4) Make it unique compared to sg1 etc so use different trees and buildings.
5) Less trees! Don't make it to detailed otherwise it'll be hard to pvp.

Other than that. Pretty Cool :) please don't be disheartened by this or the other comments. Hopefully you pay attention to my thoughts and others so when we come to okay the map we'll be interested! Thank You for reading :)
N

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci