• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

4000 Threads!

MCOnThePCAndrew

Diamond
Reaction score
My favorite level of all time was the last stage of "Thrillville". That game was my life for a while and beating it was so fun. Kinda want to play it now...

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think my favourite level in video games was the last level of Crash Bandicoot: Crash of Titans.
The thing is, I loved the game so much, that every night I put the disk and the container standing in an upright position and put candles surrounding it, and sleep watching as the candles glimmer with a dim light, while the last thing that goes in my mind is... "Crash Bandicoot".

I was so obsessive, that every time I played multiplayer with my brothers, we would always go in huge flame wars and blaming one another for causing our deaths in-game. Sometimes we go as far to physically battle one another, it never ended well, and my bigger sister always broke it up and called us immature. xP

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't think this really counts a level, more an of an act. I really enjoyed the section of the game in Sly Cooper 3 in Australia where you find Murray and the Guru he's been learning from.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I remember when Community Corner was made like it was yesterday c:

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
My favorite level has to be Halo 3's The Covenant. It's either that or some mission in Halo 2.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci