• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

4000 Threads!

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I happened to notice that we just reached 4000 threads in Community Corner! It's crazy to think of how many that is and how many you might have posted on. To give this thread some sort of point, I guess I'll pose a question: What is your favorite level from a video game and why?

Zacharoutio

Moderator | Mapping Team
Reaction score
Mario Bros, forgot which one.
But Bowser's Dungeon the very last level, so intense and loved playing it.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
I wonder what the first thread on the community corner was...
Oh wait, probably got necroed and deleted...

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I really don't play any other game other than Minecraft, so I guess my favourite level was and still is feating the Enderdragon. :)

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
It wasn't necro'd. It was locked, but on my own request.
So technically, it was actually the first thread that couldn't be posted on anymore, moving it to the back; therefore, the thread might have not been the first...

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Don't really know if this counts as a level, but Halloween Town on the original Kingdom Hearts.

GOFORGOLDCROZ

Diamond
Reaction score
Water Temple OoT

lol

Forest Temple in Twilight Princess. TP Was the Zelda game I first played, and I will always remember the Forest Temple. The Gail Boomerang, the monkey mini boss, it gives me a nostalgic feeling.

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
Last Stand on Halo Reach c:
I have to agree, that was probably the best level of any game. I just don't understand, if he had ammunaition, he could've gotten on the ship anyway.

Also, probably some of the COD games like BO2. The cutscenes from back then to now was cool.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci