• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1v1s New Game/Plugin?

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
This is a nice idea, but there definitely would be complications with it if this idea were to be implemented at all :/

Reaction score
This would be better than Battlegrounds in my opinion, I feel like Battlegrounds is kind of a roxbot clone. I would definitely use 1v1's, maybe not with LB's but elo.

PeppiCola

Survivor
Reaction score
I'd love to see what arenas they would add if MCGamer actually went through with this suggestion.
It shouldn't be a problem, there are many new great maps (springfield, greengrass, Gods of fate, etc.) and I wouldn't be worried about that. MCSG has like what....40 great map creators? It shouldn't be a problem to see what they can create...

Jdennis

Platinum
Reaction score
It's a good idea , badlion has gone from 300 players to 2000 in under a year due to there 1v1 plugin. It could really bring mcgamer back to its prime days.

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
It's a good idea , badlion has gone from 300 players to 2000 in under a year due to there 1v1 plugin. It could really bring mcgamer back to its prime days.
Right that. There will be many more "competitive" 1v1 players and of course, a lot of players who just want to warm up before SG etc.

replace

Survivor
Reaction score
Great Idea! I get tired of the constant cleanups on ffa and I know MCSG can become even more popular with a 1v1 system. If you can practice one-on-one with the same ping and same ncp as the server you play SG on, you could win way more games.:)

xMacros

Tribute
Reaction score
I like the idea, but it woudln't change the amount of hackers and teams. That is the exact reason I don't play this server anymore unless its a clan war
Edit: In fact it would make it worse as more hackers would come onto 1v1s and sg just liek badlion

Guprehyo

Tribute
Reaction score
I have literally tried to get this on mcsg for so long. Just never took it to the forums. Luckily someone thought the same as I did. Thank you :)

Juvx

Platinum
Reaction score
From the previous replies, people have been complaining about the possibility of "too many hackers", but there's always a risk of hackers in any game-mode regardless whether it is a new one or not.

I like this idea a lot and would love to see something like this make its way as a new MCGamer platform! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci