• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1v1s New Game/Plugin?

PeppiCola

Survivor
Reaction score
I was thinking about it, and I think adding 1v1s as a game/plugin could actually be good to the server. I can't find the area where you talk about new games, so I'm just posting in this area instead. Now, I can see why a lot of people might not want this added because it is kinda copying other servers or it is taking away the originality of the server. 1v1s added to the server could be good because:
  1. Players can warm up easier instead of having to go on other servers and warming up there.
  2. It could make more people come to the server
  3. People like do 1v1s to warm up instead of doing FFA (BattleGrounds)
  4. A lot of people like to test their skill, because killing people in a game without equal gear does not really show skill.

PeppiCola

Survivor
Reaction score
Just a suggestion c:

No hate if you don't like the idea please.

MCS

Diamond
Reaction score
I think if they did this, they'd have to make another leaderboards to make everyone play it.

I like the idea ;)

Brandoe

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd love to see what arenas they would add if MCGamer actually went through with this suggestion.

Yachty

Quantum
Reaction score
This is a great idea! I often find myself warming up in other 1v1 servers and I bet others do as well. +1 from me :)

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Figured I'd go ahead and move this over to Feature Suggestions as it seemed to get a good amount of support form it's readers. Also, it did not belong in General Support as it wasn't needing help with anything. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask myself or another staff member. Thanks and have a nice day :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci