• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[120 Players] Land of the Lost | Exclusive MCSG Map

Chrisability_

Platinum
Reaction score
Pls put this map in MCSG! It has amazing terrain and detail, with many possibilities of good chest routes and places to explore.

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Spaghetterz! Really love what you did here! Extremely nice, you know I love those hilly - mountain fights! xD really hope I get to see this on the servers!!

Native

District 13
Reaction score
I am in support of this because I feel that a lot of hard work and effort was put into this.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
After some time (2 months) for careful thought and consideration I have come to the conclusion that I will be revoking my map. I have taken into account what Chad wished in a 120-player map, the current wants of the community, and my own thoughts to come to this conclusion. Chad wants a map that is 2x bigger, and that's okay with me, but almost 30% of my map is water, and that's too much. People don't like the breeze island amount of water and mine has over double. People also want confined spaces. Bigger than solar frost, but smaller than SG1, 3, and 5. Mine is bigger than all of those but SG3, and there aren't any confined places giving plenty of area to run.

Another reason is due to the lack of building. There's a house, a tower, a teepee, another tower, a few boats, a lighthouse, and an airship. Not any buildings which is what people want. I attempted to make a medieval/Nordic build like Teweran SG but didn't want all the houses to be the same, nor did I want a large village on a slope. Due to the terrain and the nature of the terraforming a flat plane would look awful. (I tried)

I hope my next map proves to be more of what you, the community, wants and I apologize for letting you down.

But in all seriousness, I understand where you are coming from. Though I do have to disagree on confined spaces. While a few of those maps are fine (even though I hate the TE remake), I much prefer a map not super closed in. Makes for more interesting PvP.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci