• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1066 : Battle Of Hastings

Do you want the map added to MCGamer

• Total voters

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Way to flat and open things are randomly put through out the map this should not be added
It's not random -.- Look at the pictures I posted a few messages before, they did a really good job tbh

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I think for the most part the builds on the map are too simple looking. The catapults are what really got me, they just look too bland. Same with a lot of the houses.

Also, the terraforming looks too well rounded. The chances of it being as perfect as that are really low. It's also really flat, and though I know it's intentional, it's unrealistically flat and extremely boring looking.

The cornucopia on the edge of the map doesn't really appeal to me. When you're starting the game, if you're not gonna go to corn you're at a disadvantage because you're so far away from the rest of the map. Someone that spawns closer to the more open area of the map has a massive advantage there. I know it was trying to be unique, but that's probably an important reason on why it hasn't been done up to date.

I'd say the best thing you can do to improve is move the cornucopia to the centre, make the terraforming look less perfect, round and flat (add some hills or something) and make the builds less flat too.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
As others said, it looks a little bland. The build are good but not great, and they aren't that impressive. Gameplay-wise, the abundant flat open areas will probably make it great for battles, but I would have to test it out myself.

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
Map Updated and New screenies, New camp on the Hill and Town to fill in a bit more space :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci