• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1066 : Battle Of Hastings

Do you want the map added to MCGamer

• Total voters

Core

Survivor
Reaction score
Looks like a mix of lost ridge and sg highway, a little bland but a great idea

Redwash11

Platinum
Reaction score
Looks like a cool map! Might be underplayed a little bit if it is added though.

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score
Wayyyyy too much open space but i really like theidea.

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
Looks great overall, but it could be improved if you added stuff in the empty places. Even if it's just a couple of trees or something.
Empty spaces are there for a surprise, not going to give that out though, fun plugin though, hints to -Explosions now and again will happen on the battlefield (from catapults)

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
I like the stream, it catches my eye :3

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I <3 learning about 1066 as Hastings is only an hours drive from my house xD I went to see the site and this is really good :D You should do Dover or Rochester next time as they have amazing castles in beautiful areas with great history of wars, (also Rochester has a cathedral so it would be even better :D )

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Hmm, it looks nice but doesn't really stand out. I know you said there'll be surprises, but those aside it's not really special (And also aside from the fact that you made it)
The terraforming is nice and well done, although slightly bland.
One screenshot, the one of the tents, kind of is a shock for the eye, with the yellow and purple tents making me squint slightly.
For Survival Games, it's not something I love, but as a map in general I like it.

tommat6000

Experienced
Reaction score
I <3 learning about 1066 as Hastings is only an hours drive from my house xD I went to see the site and this is really good :D You should do Dover or Rochester next time as they have amazing castles in beautiful areas with great history of wars, (also Rochester has a cathedral so it would be even better :D )
Whoa that sounds like an awesome idea.. hmm
:p

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
Way to flat and open things are randomly put through out the map this should not be added

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci