• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1066 : Battle Of Hastings

Do you want the map added to MCGamer

• Total voters

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score

Travel back in time to the year 1066. To one of the most famous medieval battles in history and then
Place a hunger games in the middle.

-First map with a Spawn at the edge of the Map
-Over 200 chests
-250 radius
-Explosions now and again will happen on the battlefield (from catapults)
-May be permanently raining during gameplay
-

Edit: there are still a few tweaks and small things to do such as a proper dome

Creator
echo_555

Download Link :
See Echo/Haydn
Screenshots

Last edited:

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
New Thread due to Poll Glitching out and Thread Glitch.

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
It looks good, but in some places it looks like there is a couple of empty spaces that I am sure can be filled with some guard towers or rivers...

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Great concept, although I think there is some room for improvement. I still like it though.

Btw, those kind of catapults are called trebuchets c:

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
It looks good, but in some places it looks like there is a couple of empty spaces that I am sure can be filled with some guard towers or rivers...
The Empty spaces are there as the actual thing as it is just a battle ground and there for the PVP concept , In the open spaces though, there is a little suprise involved , hinting to the catapults ;)

J

Joel/MadDawg

It looks kinda... boring. There isn't much terraforming -I know that's intentional, but still- and none of the builds blow me away. I feel like replacing the castle that you currently have with a big-ass one on a snowy mountain would make the map much better (you get the "wow" factor then).

DragonWizard373737

Spectator
Reaction score
Looks great overall, but it could be improved if you added stuff in the empty places. Even if it's just a couple of trees or something.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci