• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

100 Sub Livestream

Reaction score
Yes >.> I'm sorry for being grumpy. good luck with it and if you need any help, feel free to message me, I've got alot of experience in streaming
Thank you very much! I am guessing you are the person who just subbed so thank you! I will also make sure to check out your charity stream and I hope that it goes well! My skype is danger1318. It would be easier to send u a message on skype if i need ur help as I am a noob to this stuff :)

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you very much! I am guessing you are the person who just subbed so thank you! I will also make sure to check out your charity stream and I hope that it goes well! My skype is danger1318. It would be easier to send u a message on skype if i need ur help as I am a noob to this stuff :)
No problem, I'm away for the moment, eshan.cowen add me, I'll make sure to add you when I get back

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci