• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

100 Sub Livestream

Reaction score
Hey Guys!

So most people probably don't know me as I am not that well known on the servers. However, I have decided that I want to do something that other people will enjoy in order to celebrate the milestone of 100 subs! I decided that I would like to livestream a whole afternoon of MCSG.

The only problem is that I am so close to 100 subs but I am only at 90 subs at the moment. So, your task is to sub to me which only takes a second and in return you receive an entire afternoon of fun and entertainment. Seems like a pretty good deal, doesn't it?

My Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/officialxioncraft

Please go there and subscribe, make sure to tell your friends and other MCSG community members that you may know, Thank You!

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Why is everyone livestreaming recently. D: 100 subs isn't a big deal for a big livestream. I've been the MCSG livestreamer for months :L

Reaction score
Why is everyone livestreaming recently. D: 100 subs isn't a big deal for a big livestream. I've been the MCSG livestreamer for months :L
That might be your opinion as I am sure that you must have a lot more subs that I do. What I am trying to point out is that it is a lot of subs to me and I want to show my appreciation to every who has subbed by doing a livestream.

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
That might be your opinion as I am sure that you must have a lot more subs that I do. What I am trying to point out is that it is a lot of subs to me and I want to show my appreciation to every who has subbed by doing a livestream.
I dont have that many. 250 just about. I'm not putting you down. I'm just getting grumpy that everyone's livestreaming recently -.- my streams used to mean something, now everyone's doing it :/ I miss krasso's

Reaction score
I dont have that many. 250 just about. I'm not putting you down. I'm just getting grumpy that everyone's livestreaming recently -.- my streams used to mean something, now everyone's doing it :/ I miss krasso's
Everyone does them because they are fun! You mentioned earlier that you are 'THE' MCSG livestreamer. It doesn't really work like that and you should be positive as other people want to do the same thing as you. And by the way, your comment does clearly is trying to put me down."100 subs isn't a big deal for a big livestream."

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Everyone does them because they are fun! You mentioned earlier that you are 'THE' MCSG livestreamer. It doesn't really work like that and you should be positive as other people want to do the same thing as you. And by the way, your comment does clearly is trying to put me down."100 subs isn't a big deal for a big livestream."
No. I'm not, I'm pointing out something. I do big livestreams for actual event, I raise money for charity. I hit 200 subs recently. I made a video but a entire thread about 100 isn't really that much. I'm not trying to put you down. I know I'm not THE mcsg livestreamer. I've been doing it for a long time. I'm just being grumpy. Sorry.

Reaction score
No. I'm not, I'm pointing out something. I do big livestreams for actual event, I raise money for charity. I hit 200 subs recently. I made a video but a entire thread about 100 isn't really that much. I'm not trying to put you down. I know I'm not THE mcsg livestreamer. I've been doing it for a long time. I'm just being grumpy. Sorry.
Yes I understand all that you are saying. But people are not likely to donate charity to money for a livestream that I do. If they would then that is something I have thought about but dismissed since I didn't think people would do it and then the livestream would fail on my behalf.

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Yes I understand all that you are saying. But people are not likely to donate charity to money for a livestream that I do. If they would then that is something I have thought about but dismissed since I didn't think people would do it and then the livestream would fail on my behalf.
I'm not saying money, it's just the whole thread :L you should be alerting your subscrives via your youtube if the stream is for them. I'm not trying to put you down -.-

Reaction score
I'm not saying money, it's just the whole thread :L you should be alerting your subscrives via your youtube if the stream is for them. I'm not trying to put you down -.-
I already have explained it to them. I wanted to the MCSG community as it will be on their servers.

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
As well as everyone else. It for everyone and thought should go without saying, I was specifically mentioning my subs as I appreciate their support! :)
Yes >.> I'm sorry for being grumpy. good luck with it and if you need any help, feel free to message me, I've got alot of experience in streaming

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci