• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1 year as a Sr. Citizen/Mod

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
It's glad to know that I've impacted your experience here in some way. You have most definitely impacted mine. :)

Anyways, time for a story. When I was first hired in late April of 2014, you were only a moderator but I still looked up to you, as did most of the staff team. I knew that a promotion was in your near future. Unfortunately, I didn't talk to you very much back then, aside from asking you how to pronounce your name correctly, but I still knew you were a good person. You passed your trial, which was expected, and became a full Sr. Mod. I didn't stick around for much longer and ended up resigning in early September.

I came back in early March and was glad to see that you were still here. I was able to talk to you a bit more and become better friends with you than I was previously and I am glad that I was able to. You're a good friend, an amazing leader, and a great person overall.

Congratulations on 1 year as a Sr. Staff member. I'm glad to see you stuck it out this long and hope that you continue to do so.

P.S. - Huh, I'll be sure to get that coffee with 2 tsp of sugar in it for you tomorrow. We can meet at the ... bar with Sebastian. :)

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Congrats Nick! Thanks for the shout out, though a like, comment and subscribe would be nice. In all seriousness, thank you for being my best friend on the internet and an all round great Senior Mod. Here's to another year! <3

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
I'm so proud of baeeeeeee you are fake to me, and rude, and attack me, and make me cry, but you're one of my most trusted friends here and I love you platonically boo <3 Till death do us part, may we never separate

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Phew man, 1 year. That's one long time to be a Sr. Staff member. I am very pleased with your work I've noticed throughout my time being an active forum member, and since I've seen you as a staff member in-game. Col is right, you will succeed no matter where you go, nor what you do - because I can tell you're a driven person.

Congratulations on one year, and here's to another, in which I hope you get promoted to Trial Administrator...and then the next up...the big Admin. :D

2mccookie2

Tribute
Reaction score
Congratulations on this huge milestone! Everyone is proud of you! Good job man!

See ya!

~2mccookie2

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Congratulations Nick, this is a pretty big milestone. Glad I can still say that I was there when you were hired. Keep up the work for MCGamer, and Kithex. Here's to another year. :)

xPhoenix

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm so proud of baeeeeeee you are fake to me, and rude, and attack me, and make me cry, but you're one of my most trusted friends here and I love you platonically boo <3 Till death do us part, may we never separate
Amen ;D

Very well written thread Nick - I don't know anyone much in staff position although I do know is you're doing an amazing job with everything you do. Thank you for being a very loyal and resilient staff member. Good luck for the future.

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks for serving the community in an efficient way, thanks for your effort and time spent on the servers by helping us out for so long. Hope you'll still be here for another year ^-^

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci