• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.6 is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
d
First diamond donor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Suck on dat the other like 20 diamond donors of MCSG
dream come true chad liked my post :D
There should be a achievement on the forums worth 10 points and that is if Chad liked ur post :p

JordanCraft1

Experienced
Reaction score
d
dream come true chad liked my post :D
There should be a achievement on the forums worth 10 points and that is if Chad liked ur post :p

Damn. I was just about to post the same thing! Atleast we can brag to everyone now :3

JordanCraft1

Experienced
Reaction score
Riding horses on SG2:

Omg. I was just watching the walking dead yesterday. rewatching all of the seasons again for like the fourth time! :p Now. If someone did a walking dead SG map that would be amazing! Someone do it please DO IT!

EDIT! : Okay. I commented too many times on this thread. I better not post here agian. Chad might turn into a dinosaur and eat me :S

JordanCraft1

Experienced
Reaction score
With zombie spawners and stuff? Now that would be something.
OMG!
I said I wouldn't post again but a SG map with zombies would be pretty cool! It's not that hard to kill zombies either. Another thing I think should be added is thirst. Like in the book you die from thirst and hunger. When you get hungry now you don't die on SG. I think you should and their should be a thirst bar added or something to make it more HG based :3
PS: Chad. Don't eat me please! I fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci