• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.6 is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I also have to update my own server soon D: God that will be a pain..

Logan1111

Experienced
Reaction score
Do we have an approximate time on how long behind our servers will be updated or no?

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Nuuu too bad I won't be able to experience it :(

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do we have an approximate time on how long behind our servers will be updated or no?

Forairan spent the last weekend updating MCSG to 1.6. So far we have discovered 1 issue with MC. Sprinting seems to be "delayed" in the newest version of minecraft. So warning ahead of time as that may be an issue after this update until MC patches it (or we patch it).

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
Damnit! Anyways. First banned and deranked player ! XD

But yeah this so intense. I can't wait to ride dem horses

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Forairan spent the last weekend updating MCSG to 1.6. So far we have discovered 1 issue with MC. Sprinting seems to be "delayed" in the newest version of minecraft. So warning ahead of time as that may be an issue after this update until MC patches it (or we patch it).
That's really poor work done there by Mojang, because that glitch has been there since they started 1.6. Well, that should be interesting for MCSG gameplay :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci